Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little naughty...

3 posters

Go down

A little naughty... Empty A little naughty...

Post  Corynder Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Chiyoko had been in the school now for months. She had done well with her grades, maybe not so well with the social aspect, but the vampires tended to prefer the 'higher bred' of their own kind. She was officially and by smell the 'lowest bred' of society.

Somehow that suited her for the time being. Barely anyone noticed her. She doubted they even knew her name. She wrote to her sister a lot, both email and by pen, and that was her social interaction. It also had given her a chance to observe the other vampires and get used to them a little better. If that got boring, she had books. Being unknown also gave her another benefit too. She could sneak around and no one cared.

The Night Class library was boring. Very boring. So boring, in fact, that she required two more libraries. Chi had started to sneak into the Day Class's library and the public library and when she nearly got caught, she bought herself a Day Class uniform too. She had to pretend she wasn't pureblood, and only pureblod or noble could go outside, so Chi had to pretend to be human. The humans themselves were not at all tempting to her... it was the books she wanted. Even the guardian, Yukie, didn't know her by face and had passed her by.

Chi was halfway back to the Night Dorms. She was in the forest outside, heading to where she'd hidden her Night Class uniform, bag heavy with books. She'd change and go inside. It was a simple plan that had worked over and over again. She moved slowly, boots occasionally finding a twig or leaf, her blonde hair far too obvious against the black uniform in the increasingly dark night.

Once she'd found her other bag she slid down and tugged out one book. With a little book light clipped on, Chi started to read 'Untamed' her cheeks flushed with some excitement... she'd always loved romance. Stupid Vampire Library didn't have any of these books.

((lmao-

The book ))

Corynder

Back to top Go down

A little naughty... Empty Re: A little naughty...

Post  Dura Kanamesh Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Kaname had caught on to this girls routine. It was entertaining nonetheless. She was always so wild and excited as she plucked out a new book. None of which he recognized from the Night Classes library. The fact that they were not the property of the Night Class had peeked his interest so finally he caught on to her little game of dress up.

Kaname had never felt so tempted to spook the girl having caught her so many times. With a cheeky grin on his face he crept towards her and caught hold of the bag that she had beside her.

"I don't suppose a member of the Day Class would so comfortably lounge about with a book in foreign territory. You must be lost, but I could be wrong." Kaname's tone was obviously in amusement. He knew full well that she was no Day Class student.
Dura Kanamesh
Dura Kanamesh
Admin

https://vampireknight-bl.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Corynder Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Chi jumped almost onto her feet when she heard a voice come right beside her, sliding forward a few inches, guilty hiding the book title under her skirt edge as soon as she realised that someone was right there beside her.

She grabbed for the bag of books which he apparently already had a hold of. Chi let go of it and stood up quickly, book behind her back, trying to look innocent.

"I'm not lost. It's just peaceful here." Chi flushed pink with embarrassment but added, trying to not fall to her knees and beg for the Prince's forgiveness, trying to play at 'innocent human', "It's against the rules for you to talk to me. And me to you. So I should go. Goodnight." Maybe if the sun wasn't still dangling over the horizon she might have confessed, but how was she supposed to explain how a Class D Vampire was out in twilight with no apparent discomfort? She reached down for the bag of books again, trying to pull it out of his grasp.

Corynder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura Kanamesh Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Kaname held the bag behind himself, "Do you know why you are forbidden to come here at such hour...at all for that matter?"

The handsome vampire had a deeply ominous aura about as he looked at her through his crimson eyes. He loomed over her small frame and raised his free hand to rest a single finger on her chin.

"Do you know why the Night Class is separated from the Day Class? Do you know...what we can do to Day Class members...such as yourself I would assume."

His cold finger curled beneath her chin as he tilted it upwards and leaned his head to the side. His sharp fangs peeking from behind his perfectly smooth lips. His grip on her bag tightened as he peered down past her nervous gaze to locate the book she had before.
Dura Kanamesh
Dura Kanamesh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corynder Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 pm

"No...?" Oh, she knew why humans were forbidden. She wasn't human. Besides, he was Kaname, he wouldn't bite her. Chi tried to watch him, nervous, keeping the book behind her back from his sight.

"I'm in no danger here. You wouldn't do anything." She tried to sound confidant but her voice was slipping away. Chi wondered if she should struggle or something. But she didn't want to draw attention to herself and now that he'd taken so much interest in her, now what should she do? Go back home?

"Bite me with those and I'll bite back." She added, quickly, having trouble keeping the 'human' act up.

Corynder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura Kanamesh Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:20 am

Kaname watched as she seemed to be holding back a squirm. His stare was making her fidget and she was running out of ideas.

"I wouldn't do anything....?" He smirked and breathed heavily onto her neck till she slipped a threat.

Bite back huh? What a feisty little girl she was. And to be snooping around the Day Class too. What a fascinating specimen indeed.

""Bite back? Would you really?" He stood up straight with a coy grin on. His eyes fell to the bag he had confiscated, "I expect you will be returning to your proper uniform, yes?"
Dura Kanamesh
Dura Kanamesh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corynder Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Chi resisted the urge to shut her eyes, because that was exactly what she had an urge to do, give into the predator, let him have what he liked. Goosebumps rose on her sensitive neck. He did smell good, so very good, she could have stayed here for some time.

"Of course I would...." She murmered and flushed with embarrassment as he stood back. Chi crossed her arms over her chest. "I ... I could put the other on." She still didn't have a reason for how she survived in the sunlight. "I just needed certain books. The humans have no interest for me."

Corynder

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:26 am

(( Sorry for intruding, but, let's spice things up Wink ))

" - Ihaaa...on the way I go for mppfff....Iha!"

A mumbled song, incoherent, could be heard coming from the hallway, then soon, passing by the entrance in the room, Kiku's silhouette, struggling to keep balance. His eyes were watery with alchohol, his lips seemed bitten and smoothly rumpled by wild kisses.

He slapped the wall in an attempt to not fall on the floor and due to this motion, ended up, glaring inside the room. Moving his drunk glare from upon Kaname, he cursed incoherently:

" - Ehm...dwamn..."

Nothing more since he couldn't find his words to curse the bad luck of having to face the dorm-leader in such a pathetic mood. He sighed deeply at the punishment that will follow. Not slaps, his head would hurt like hell!
Well, with an huge effort, he straighten his position and bumped himself by the frame door, crossing his arms, glaring with a smirk at some new girl that was talking with Kaname, then upon the dorm-leader:

" - Swworry to intre...rupt...Peace!....pbt...."

Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura Kanamesh Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 am

Kaname handed her back the bag and sighed, "You have an interest in literature I see. It's too bad we do not get as many new ones as the day class. Your reasons are fine with me but I still worry. Not just for the humans but for your sake as well."

He glanced back as he heard Kiku, "If the hunters were to catch on to you...what then? Without our protection they have reason enough to kill you seeing you are breaking the rules. I can't have that, nor can Cross."
Dura Kanamesh
Dura Kanamesh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corynder Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 am

Chi nodded, slightly relieved when he didn't drag her to the Headmaster to get her expelled. And it was getting dark enough for the Kiku person to not find it odd that she was out, though the uniform she had on would still raise eyebrows.

"Nothing to worry about with me. I'm used to the life I'm in. Thankyou for being understanding, Kaname-sam. Excuse me "She replied lightly, like it was fine that she didn't have friends in the school itself, before continuing down the hallway to get changed fast. She moved carefully around Kiku, trying to not bother him too much or get too much of his attention, spying an empty room she could borrow.

Chi headed inside to change unforms.

Corynder

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 am

Kiku let his forehead towards the ground, damn, everything was spinning so fast. As the girl passed by him, he twirled his gaze after her, letting a subtile whistle:

- AAhh fiuu....wasn't she a vampire disguised ~~~

He started to laugh on his own, barely holding his balance. When he turned back around and looked over at Kaname with a dumb face, he shrugged, trying to ignore the urge to lay down:

- What a twwwroulbe Pwrince...the frewshies are sooooouoo....insolent! Haha!

He had to shut up quick, so he can concentrate in dealing with his balance. He ended up sighing, crossing again his arms.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura Kanamesh Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 am

Kaname quietly watched her retreat inside and turned his stare to Kiku. That pest... He grumbled some before opening his mouth to speak.

"Silence your tongue, Kiku. That pitiful beverage seems to have successfully made you more ignorant. I never imagined so."

The vampire approached him and poked him in the head to see if he would fall over from his tipsy state. How annoying. Where did he find such substance?
Dura Kanamesh
Dura Kanamesh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corynder Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 am

Chi re-emerged, her face red from Kiku's words, arms crossed over her chest. She fit in usually as this look, just another class D vampire that barely mattered to the world, but right now she felt far too exposed. Kiku had one hell of a reputation as something of a bully, either that or a scary person to cross, and now he'd noticed her. The alcohol might fix that. And Kaname had always been far too important to really bother with a lowly vampire like herself.

She leaned against the wall as she watched them both from a safe distance with her bag of books slung safely over her shoulder.

Corynder

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:17 am

Kiku smirked and as Kaname approached him, moved his finger as if zipping his mouth:

" - All to your command, hahaha....Prince...pbt..."

But as Kaname poked his forehead, truly, he did stepped back a little, but then, as counter-attack his arms wrapped around Kaname's neck, his chin moved upon Kaname's shoulder:

" - Aaah....I sunk myself in that pity to forget your scent, Prince, but now your touch erases my efforts"

He chuckled softly and dumbly into Kaname's ear. Well, the alchohol seemed to give him ignorance, indeed. He was just overwhelming Kaname with flirts so he wouldn't be asked about his errand.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura Kanamesh Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 am

Kaname narrowed his eyes as he stared down at the drunken fool clinging to his neck. His breath was indeed foul and his eyes were wet.

"Don't play games with me, Kiku. What are you playing at? What were you doing?"

His strong hands lifted the inferiors head up and took a careful step back.

"And where did you get the alcohol? You know you have no privilege to have that in your possession."
Dura Kanamesh
Dura Kanamesh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:47 am

He managed to make his great prince mad. What delightement! Kiku licked his lips as he claimed to Kaname still clinging to the man:

" Someone dragged me to those bars again..."

Someone, right. The demon inside his rebel DNA more than sure. Still he had to make sure he got with clean hands away from this, though in front of Kaname that seemed useless.

" Privilege? Oh...will Great Prince come and rumple my room looking for it...? Oh please come..."

His shamefull blattering, excited by Kaname's beauty didn't seem to have a stop when he was drunk.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura Kanamesh Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:52 am

Kaname let a small hiss escape from his lips before he gripped the sides of Kiku's face with one hand, his thumb and index finger holding his face still.

"Fool, you honestly expect me to believe you were dragged to a bar?" His icy glare became more apparent yet in his growing fury he was oblivious to the fact that he only excited Kiku.
Dura Kanamesh
Dura Kanamesh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 am

" Aiii..."

Kiku gasped as his head started to spin around, because of Kaname's sudden motion. His arms slided smoothly on Kaname's waists, as he pleaded:

" Hmm...haha...."

He started to laugh smoothly, his drunk state making him unable even for a proper laugh. He tried to refix his watery glare into Kaname's:

" Pwriince...I failed...don't punish me too agressively..my head hurts...no swlaps please...better kiss me to make it better..."

Idiot of drunk Kiku. He started to chuckle again, lost and supporting his sihouette by clinging to Kaname's waists, his middle sticking to Kaname's, since his jaws rested in Kaname's grasp.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum