Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy Empty Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy

Post  Alariah Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Izz struggled to get out of the new room, where he had been shoved by that damn blonde man, but it seemed the security was tight. Still, he looked over to the window. He cursed, that bastard would be awake soon, and he wanted to get out before he woke. "Damnit.. How do I get outta here.." He could hear the hunter's voice behind the door, muttering to him: " Stay chilled, wild kitten..." Of course, he wasn't asleep, Izz could hear the knocking of chess pieces, the hunter was playing along on a tiny chessboard, guarding him. He blinked, lookign around. "Let me out!" He yelled, banging on the door.

[this post Curtousy of both Floppy and myself.]
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy Empty Re: Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy

Post  Floppy Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:44 am

(( I will place this as a fast-backwards in my Hyuuja character, before the thread " Meeting sensei" in Hunter Ong. ))

Hyuuja grimaced at the boy's yelling, slamming slightly the knight piece on the chessboard:

" - Yo! Shut up! Where the hell do you wanna go?!"

He stood up, dusting off his rough kimono and bumped open Izz's door, shoving the boy on the way. He stood in front of the door, glaring down at the boy with a pissed-off luck:

" - Your daddy vamp is DEAD! So...behave and go to sleep! Tch....annoying brat!"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy Empty Re: Izzarah Kurosaki comes to Cross Acadamy

Post  Alariah Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 am

Izzy growled and hissed at him. "you think I asked for this! You think I asked you to help me.. I coulda killed him on my own!" He yelled at him, He was pissed off and hungry, but of course he didn't wanna feast on him, he was denying that part of his new self..

"Just back off and let me go damnit!"
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:21 am

Hyuuja pouted bored, pushing the boy back and bumping the door closed. He placed his hands on waists and claimed:

" - Yeah....kill your loverbird off...what mighty words!"

His index finger raised and poked the boy upon his nose, saying:

" - Better chill off...you are now an ex-human with blood thirst, no way, you are going back."

He yawned smoothly and ruffled his hair, scratching himself under the kimono, on chest.

" - Here...at Cross Academy, they have a special Night class with your kind, so behave."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:02 am

Izzy growled adn lunged fo rhim, trying to knock him over just so he could escape.. "fuck off whoever you are.. I dont attack other people, I keep to myself thats all! and I aint going to an acadamy, I don't want to!" Despite the fact that he needed to learn his new life..
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:09 am

Even though the boy would be a half-vampire, Hyuuja was a full-fledged hunter with perfect skills, so his hand just bumped into the boy's chest and threw him over the bed:

" - BEHAVE!"

He shouted once, a manly scarry voice.
Then he sigh, passing his hand through his blonde hair and stepped towards the boy, trying with a calm, soft voice:

" - You don't get it, do you? There is nothing for you to do in Day Light, anymore...."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 am

Izzy looked up at him, staring at him with feirce determination.. "I don't want to go to soem stupid academy.. now leave me alone and just let me go already.. I refuse to stay here.." He was confused of his new life, scared.. and the only way he reacted to show such an emotion was by acting tough and rebellious
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 pm

(( back tracking Zou as well ))

" Hyuuja..... "

Zou said entering the room his voice low and serious he was wearing his normal hunters attire the long sleeveless trench coat the silver chain hanging at his waist. His Eyes were cold and his gaze lowered. He presence didn't seem human or vampire and didn't feel anything like a hunters either.

" When you say things like that i feel like even less of a human"

Zou said a small smirk playing on his face as he glared into the new vampires cell.

" No need to be harsh either. Say little one what's your name "

Zou asked looking down at the boy curiosity filling him he had heard about his arrival an unusual one at that.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Izzy looked at the new male and growled.. "The name's Izzarah Kurosaki.. and this asshole won't let me go home! I don't care if I am a vampire or whatever.." Izzy was still scare adn confused.. lashing out at anyone.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:42 pm

" Tch... "

Zou hissed slightly his grin widening exposing his fangs slightly. This one was a fighter and zou liked that though it could bring trouble.

" Izzarah - Kun , you have no home to return to. I'm sorry. You are no longer human either and a very rare case because I've never seen hunters spare the vampires like you. "

Zou said casually leaning against the wall witha very chill manner not taking his gaze off the boy. Zou sliced his finger on purpose just a tad bit so a little bit of blood formed at the edge and held it up for Izzarah to see.

" this is what you live by and for. "

Zou said a sadistic tone in his voice glaring at the boy with a look that would freeze a person in place.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Izzy froze, he felt.. hungry seeing the blood dripping from the man's finger. "sstop it.. I am not an animal damnit.. You can't keep me here!" Izzy was fighting with himself nto to tackle him adn suck that finger clean.. He growled, trying to look all tough as he lunged forward to try and slip by him.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Zou licked his finger cleanly grinning at the boy , He didnt know why but he was in one of his odd moods again. He grabbed Izzarah as he tried to slip by him and tossed him back in the cell with some force slamming Izzarah against the wall and pinning him there.

" Did i ever say you were an animal....Because if i said that it would make me a monster would it not "

Zou said with a heavy sigh , he fished in his jacket with one hand for something and pulled out a bottle it wasnt clear so you couldnt see what was in it. He walked over to the boy and handed it to him.

" Drink that it will make you feel better no tricks no lies you can trust me on that "

Zou said letting the boy go slightly but standing by the door to where he couldnt escape , he threw a glare at Hyuuja knowing it wasnt really the mans fault but still.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Izzy grunted as he was slammed into the wall.. "why.. wont you let me go.. I didnt ask for any of this.. Prick.." he grunted..

Izzy glared at him adn turned his head.. "I aint drinking anything from you.. it could be drugged or something.." suspicious little bastard that he was.. "Just leave me be." He growled..
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Zou sighed hissing becoming irritated very quickly with the boy.

" I more like you than you think yet very different "

Zou said still not understanding why he had been sent to deal with this boy Hyuuja could very well handle this on his own.

" I didnt drug it i swear. Here ill prove it. "

Zou said being deadly serious with the boy he took a drink out of the container swallowing it and held it out to the boy again he was perfectly fine.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Izzy watched him and nodded, taking the container and drinking it down.. "What is this stuff.. He gulepd it down.. the taste was metallic.. yet.. Izzy didn't recognise it until after a moment.. "the hell.. the Fuck did I jsut drink and why did it taste so good?!"
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Zou chuckled slightly at Izzys reaction and lifted his gaze to the boy his blue eye's now silver gray as he held the boys gaze.

" Blood Tablets...They will make your new life easier "

Zou said walking over to the boy and licking the think line of the drink that had escaped the boy's mouth away still laughing slightly. He turned and walked back to the doorway and stood there, he yawned then stretched slightly.

((( sorry for Skipping you so much floppy )))

Last edited by Ienzo on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Izzy blinked when he was told what it was and gasped and froze when the male licked a line of blood frm his mouth. He jerked away and growled.. "don't fucking touch me ya Fag!"

Izzy reacted like a typical straight man, but his body reacted to it like a Bisexual or Homosexual man.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:35 am

(( Aham....))

Hyuuja glared bored as Zou entered the room, and laid by the wall crossing his arms, watching the entire show with a dull look. Once in a while he would go yawning loudly, especially if Zou would glare at him or the boy.

His eyes rolled around with a sigh at the boy's last comment:

" - Here he goes, a boy who's been goofed around by a vampire's sexual appettie...."

He passed his hand through his long blonde hair and clicked his tongue:

" - Stained, unpure...a maiden boy...interesting and even....Pathetic...."
At the last word, he said it slow, teasingly, even indifferent at the show the boy was pulling.
He turned on his heels and waved at them, he was about to leave, so one step was across the door line:

" - Well...I shall leave it to the two suckers-companion..."

Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:19 am

He growled at him and glared. "The fuck you going. Let me out of this damn room~" He was still pissed off and did not like that he was in a room with two.. soon to be one.. Strange men.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Zou moved out the way slightly and watched as Hyuuja left remembering why he had been sent down he so soon after he had to relive Hyuuja of his duty to greet his new student.

" Hyuuja I'll see you around have fun with your new student but not to much fun "

Zou said with a slight smirk.

" And remember it was you guys that made me this way so your families didnt suffer the side effects. Dont group me with them "

Zou said harshly not liking the way Hyuuja had said 'two suckers-companion' he hadnt chosen to be this way he was used as a test subject so the hunters could get stronger without being vampire like. Zou was stronger than the average master hunters but it came at the price of his humanity and mortality.

" And you have your odd sexual fetishes as well so dont be so harsh on the boy its not like he had a choice. Till the pureblood master is killed they have no will of there own "

Zou said , he looked back at the boy silent conversation wasnt really his strong point.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Izzy looked terribly confused at all this but sat on the cot in the room.. "great.. I'm trapped in a place with two strange freaks.. and I apparently am a blood sucking vampire.. when those things didn't exsist or so I thought.." He groaned.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:40 am

Hyuuja wrapped an arm around Zou's waist and poked his downlip:

" - Don't get angry with me, Zou-chin...I'm just tired and sick of rebellious stage"

He let go of Zou and listened to the boy blattering some nonsense again. He sighed deeply and passed a hand through his hair, saying to Zou:

" - I preffer you than any vampire and you know that...."

He looked with a sick, bored gaze at the boy and exhaulted deeply:

" - Look, brat....I am a hunter and I received the order to kill you, this guy here *points to Zou* is a nasty creature with the same order to kill you...so I give you the choice: You want to live or I can kill you?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 am

Izzy look up and damn near froze.. "K-Kill me? But I haven't done anything!" He didnt say yet or anything because Izzy did not kill people, plain and simple. "I'd rather live if its all the same.."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 am

Zou sighed as hyuuja embraced, he got easily frustrated with Hyuuja even though he had know him for a while.

" I wasnt angry at you. Just go get your rookie and dont be late ill be there later after i go home and change or somthing. Its obvious this brat dosnt want to Die "

Zou said after hyuuja released him waving his hand slightly dismissively.

" Since you want to live your only option is to stay here at cross academy and learn how to live. Do you know how long that pure blood kept you and why he forced his blood on you ? "

Zou said in a teacherly manner being stern with the boy. Obviously the boy just though what ever his master had done was normal.

He took another bottle out of his jacket this time clear and showed the mixture of blood tablet and handed it to Izzy.

" That is what you drink , never drink blood from a human. The taste of that might be hard for you to tolerate but you must if you dont want to be killed "

Zou said.

Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Hyuuja smirked at the boy's pleading.

" I will think about it...."

He said only that and winked at Zou, then stepped away of the room. He was damn bored and tired. Of course, what will be the main target, until next week when new students will come - dojo,sake, sleep.
The magic trio.
He closed the door behind him leaving Zou deal with the brat.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next