Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zou's Apartment

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zou's Apartment Empty Zou's Apartment

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:08 am

Zou's apartment was located on the outskirts of the city , nice for being in the part of the city it was in. It was a slightly upscale but simple apartment building. He lived on the 4th floor in apartment 406 that was paid for and furnished by the Hunter organization. It was a two bedroom two bathroom apartment with a Full kitchen and combined living and dining room. His bedroom was painted blue and he had black out curtains hung in it, there wasnt and actual bed there either just a black futon. What is now Izzys room had a Full Sized bed and the walls were still white and black out curtains were hung in there as well. There were lights in the apartment but all were controlled by a dimmer switch to adjust the brightness or dimness of them. There was a flat screen TV in the living/dining room with a medium sized class rectangular coffee table which was used for eating on. There was another futon in there but it was white and lower to the ground and two chairs sat on each side of it. It had kind of and empty feel to it. There is a small white Scottish fold kitten that lives in here and roams from room to room as well.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Zou's Apartment Empty Re: Zou's Apartment

Post  Alariah Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:13 am

Izzy looked around the place and gave a low wwhistle.. "eh.. Reminds me of home, not bad.." Of ourse if izzy saw the kitten he would show a rare moment of adorableness.. Izzy loved Kittens, little baby animals were his favorites. "Zou-sama.. where do I sleep?" He asked, and would move towards the room once it was pointed out to him and he was uncuffed.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:16 am

Zou had removed Izzys handcuff some while ago after they had left the hunters headquarters as in not to get strange looks in the city as they walked through it to his apartment. Zou was quiet the entire way there only saying simple directions to izzy. When they got off the elevator on his floor Zou led izzy to his apartment and unlocking the door and flipping on the light as he walked in not setting them too bright though. A small white ball of fur came walking towards Zou rubbing against his leg purring for attention. Zou picked up the small Kitten and petted it.

" Izzy this is Zen "

Zou said holding up the kitten better. He walked further into his apartment and led izzy to his room and tossed his bag onto the bed flipping on the lights.

" and this is you room '

Zou said smiling slightly there was no lock on izzys door unlike on Zou's

Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:22 am

Izzy nodded and looked at him.. "ahh.. He's adorable.." Izzy gave arare smile and fished out a little picture of a tiny Black kitten.. "This is Yang.. er.. Was Yang.. that bastard vamp killed him when he took me away.." He sighed sadly.. "I loved Yang.. raised him since he wandered to my doorstep..." Izzy went into his room and flopped onto the bed.. Looking at Zou with a lustful smirk on his face.. "Not a bad room."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:30 am

Zou watched as izzy flopped onto the bed a small change of expression on his face.

" You can get another cat if you want i dont mind since you'll have to take care of him anyway "

Zou said chuckling lightly leaving izzys room and going to his leaving the door open though. Zou stretched out on the futon in his room which looked like a couch now since it was put away and yawned lightly. Dealing with people made him tired and he would have to take izzy to cross academy later on if he felt like it.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:06 pm

He Smirked.. "If I want a cat ill get one.. but right now.. I think I'm good." He followed him with his eyes and soon got up.. "soo what you up to."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Zou peaked from under his arm up at izzy not saying anything for a moment.

" nothing really just chilling for a moment catching some rest while I can "

Zou said removing his gaze from izzy closing his eyes again stifling a yawn. He sat up slightly rubbing his face tiredly for a moment.

" are you hungry ? "

Zou asked izzy not knowing what they had fed the boy during his imprisonment at headquarters.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Izzy Shrugged. "not really, they fed me pretty good so I should be fine.." He said as he leaned against the door frame of Zou's room.. "soo.. what do you wanna do."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Zou laid back down on the futon his silver fanning out behind him. He looked over izzy with a heavy sigh seeing as in how quickly the boy changed moods. Zou took a slim container out of his pocket and opened it placing one of the blood tablets it contained in his mouth letting the taste roll over his tounge.

" it's not what I want to do it's what you want to do "

Zou said somewhat tiredly with a seductive undertone in his voice as he looked at izzy his dark blue eyes dancing.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Izzy looked back at him with a smirk on his face.. "ahh. wouldn't mind you showing me some more fun.. I'll deny it in public.. but fuck that felt amazing.." He licked his lips and chuckled before muttering.. "Zou-kun." Little Izzy seemed to test everyone these days.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Zou wasn't in the mood for games wondering if he should have left izzy there for another day while he rested. The tempture in the room dropped drastically when izzy called him -kun again. Oh he would give izzy what he wanted making sure he dreaded every moment of it....later.

" I won't touch you till you admit it in public of you keep calling me -kun "

Zou said coldly his gaze icy, izzy was playing at a very dangerous game with zou.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Izzy shot the male a look that said he wanted to play and the male was his target.. "And whyever not.. and I wont admit it in public, you can hang that shit right up. and I'll call you -Kun because I damn well feel like it."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Zou sent a gust of air towards izzy knocking him out of his room and shutting the door behind him. The audible click of the lock could be heard as zou locked the door. He sighed heavily and turned over on the futon shutting his eyes. He didn't remember why he had even accepted this job...wait yes he did because he was the only one who could even stand a chance of taming the boy. Now zou was tired and didn't feel he should talk to the boy his temper being as volital as it was.

" then you better get use to the touch of your own hands "
Zou mumbled knowing the boy could damn well hear him.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:22 pm

He Offed as he was pushed back then smirked and let his power grow a limb and open the window.. "heh, that Baka wont let me have any fun.. I guess ill go find some myself.." HE said aloud, making sound like he was crawling out of the window.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Zou let out an irritated hiss as he heard izzy toying with his apartment probaly breaking something in the process. He pulled something out of his drawer and stormed out his room.

" Are you insane , there is no power usage in the city within the vicinity of human unless nesscary "

Zou yelled at izzy his hair in a dissarray from how he had been tryin to rest standing on edge. He grabbed izzys arm and presed the cold metal bracelets onto izzys arm it stayed for a moment before dissapearing and leaving a tatto like pattern on izzys skin.

" I can't have you getting me in trouble "

Zou said smirking deviously as he looked into izzys eyes releasing the boy. The tattoos that were around izzys wrist would prevent izzy from using his powers unless zou said he could or he was in danger.

" Niether of us picked this life but were stuck with it let's not make it hell"

Zou said coldly going to sit on the couch.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Izzy growled and hissed when the Tattoo was put about his arm.. "I don't care you hear me Zou.. I wont act liek soem scared puppy, I wont blindly listen to you ust because you say so."

He growled at him and lunged at him, fangs bared as if to bite. Izzy was pissed but if Zou pushed hard enough, Izzy might become, Tame.. Ish..
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Zou laughed slightly as izzy defied him well said he would defy him. He stopped izzys lunge placing his hand around izzys throat stopping izzy just inches away from his face.

" I find it much more fun to tame something wild the something blindly obident "

Zou said chuckling slightly as he moved his face closer to izzys. He licked on of izzys extended fangs lightly then licked izzys lips trailing his blood over them. He pressed izzy against a wall keeping him there with air pressure and removing his hands from izzy.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Izzy growled and snarled.. said snarl was ceased when Zou grabbed his throat.. "Damnit.. Let me go.. PErvert.." He couldnt help but admit mentally that he liked the male being so damn dominant.. It was so hot..
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Zou chucked as izzy struggled clasping his hands togther in delight. He looked izzy over still pinned against the wall by air pressure.

" I still won't touch you in the way you want me to till you address me only as zou-sama and nothing else."

Zou said a devilish smirk playing on his lips and he looked over the boy licking his fingers indelight. Izzy would feel air press against his groin caressing it like a hand would teasing it slipping under the waist band of his pants to stroke it lightly. While zou stood there watching working the wind to his will.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Izzy gasped ad panted, feeling the air touching him in the way he wanted Zou to physically.. "D-Damnit.. I wont cal you that.. You aint -sama to me!" Izzy may call him -sensei.. but only Sama if he was forced or just wanted to give him illusion of power.. "S.. Stop it damnit.." He groaned, his length growing good and hard under the whispery caress of the Air pressure..
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Sous smirk widened as the boy pleaded for him to stop and defied him even more. He moved his fingers over his own lips causing the air to slip under izzys shirt caressing the boys chest smoothly and still teasing the boys lower half he licked the finger that trailed over his lips causing the air to grow cold then warm.

" No I won't stop , maybe we could make some sort of a compromise "

Zou said chuckling softly , as he said the a soft breeze of air caressed izzys neck like a whisper.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Izzy was panting now, fully hard and ready, damn the male knew just how to turn him on and make him want it.. "You've got my.. Attention.." Very litterally.. He drew a hissing breath as he felt the air around him, licking at his neck.. "gods.."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Zou smirks pleased that izzy was paying attention but irritated that he would only listen under these circumstances. He paused his teasing for a moment so he could speak to izzy clearly.

" you call me -sama here and at headquarter but -senpai anywhere else unless I tell you otherwise "

Zou said his tone serious the air bruising against izzys neck gently as he spoke.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Izzy looked at him sternly and nodded. "Fine.. But you better make it worth my while to do that.. I aint the kinda guy to act so damn.. tame.." Obviosuly so.. Izzy was starting to calm down, an obivous shiver running through his body as he felt the air caress him.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Zou just smirked and laughed slightly to himself , once he was finished with Izzy the boy would be tame for him and no one else. He looked over Izzys body a teasing 'tsk tsk ' escaping his lips as he saw the boys manhood erect but relaxing along with his body. He walked towards Izzy stopping inches away from the boy , his lips going to izzys neck to whisper against them softly his tongue licking izzys neck softly.

" It will be worth it , but if you become truly tame it might be even better. "

Zou whispered his breath tickling izzys neck , his hands running over izzys chest and down to his pants lightly over the skin as if it wasn't even touching it really.

" Maybe i'll even let you try to top me one day "

Zou said with a soft chuckle , he wasn't one for being on bottom unless whoever was topping him could please him right, But izzy wouldn't top him anytime soon. He stepped back slightly and released izzy from the wall dropping izzy to his knees, which happend to be very close to Zou's groin area.

( after the next post we can take it to the Mature thread if you want. Zou might give izzy a little treat and welcome home present )
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum