Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courtyard

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Courtyard Empty Courtyard

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 am

The courtyard is a place where the students can come to either hangout or be alone.

Courtyard Courty10
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Courtyard Empty Re: Courtyard

Post  Ienzo Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 am

Ienzo sat on the fountain in the courtyard still breathing heavily. On hand gripped his shirt and the other covered his mouth. He could still feel kikus body and lips against him , his tongue aced as he could still feel kikus pressed against his. He felt sick and off his game confused. Why was this happening to him of all people he had never done anything. but then again this is kiku he was dealing with. he knew he couldnt go back to his room right now and he didnt want to bother his brother with his troubles. He climbed into the fountain for a moment letting the water rush over him hoping to get the feel of kiku off him. He climbed back out and shivered under the coldness of the water which only worsened the feeling he had amplifying it causing Ienzo to curl up with his knees to his chest the tears streaming faster down his face.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:08 pm

"Is something wrong there? " a soft voice asked as Masayuki walked out onto the courtyard, the vampire was dressed in the white school uniform, but the jacket was open since he did not want to have it closed. It made him feel like he was trapped inside of a thight bag of some kind. He slowly walked over towards the fountain and sat down at the edge to look at Ienzo. "You seem very upset about something" he commented and splashed a little in the water using his fingers.

Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Ienzo was soaked , not even wearing the night class uniform but black shorts and a black button up dress shirt. His hair was stuck to his face , cheeks and head from the water his face flushed red his breath heavy and ragged. He glanced up at masa for a moment tears still streaming from his eyes staining his cheeks along with the water from the fountain. He didn't want to bother this one with his troubles either.

" I'll be fine "

Ienzo said his voice soft and trembling his body flinched slightly. In his head he was cursing Kiku to hell and back.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 pm

"Your a very bad lier" Masa commented slowly, then he paused for a few seconds before he sighed. "But that is a very good thing, it means your not used to lying and that makes you a good person" he winked a little. The young vampire then reached down a hand towards the other vampire and gave him a comforting smile.

"Come on, let me help you out from there, you will be cold sitting down in the water like that" he told and motioned a little for Inezo to get closer to him. There was something very comforting about Masayuki, he was cocky and rude most of the time. He had foul mouth and never seemed to care about anything other then to sleep, but at this moment he was different. "Take my hand Ienzo and tell me what's making you want to cool down like this?"
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Ienzo shrunk away from masa's hand not wanting to be touched at this moment still able to feel kikus touch. He stood up slowly avoiding touching masa his hands wraped around himself as if to stop his trembling.

" kiku "

Ienzo said softly his lips trembling. All he was wanting to do was get away.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 pm

When it did not seem like the boy wanted to accept his hand Masa lowered it down to his side again, he examined the boy with his eyes and followed his movement when he stood up. The water was making him shake that was clear, Kiku? That was a very familiar name and Masayuki had not heard it since, no it could not be the same guy could it? "Kiku?" he asked lowly and gave the seat next to him a small pat with the hand.

"I might not be the hugfriendly person with all the answers, but I can listen if you want to talk Ienzo? You have my word I wont even tell Miya about it, that is very rare since I tell him close to everything" the vampire then took of the white jacket. "also put on this...might not be all to much but it is dry and should keep you a little warmer."
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Ienzo hesitated for a moment before taking the jacket lightly out of masa's hand and said a soft thank you. He didn't put the jacket on though he just rested it in his lap.

" kiku.... He...."

Ienzo couldn't say anymore but gripped his arms more around himself a hand of his fluttered up to his lips and he shuddered again.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Masayuki looked at Ienzo for a moment, then he smiled a little and carefully took the jacket from him. He placed it over the boys shoulder and made sure it would remain there once he let go of him. Then he returned to listen to what he said, it was clear someone had done something to him, but what? "I see, it is something bad then I guess?" he asked slowly, then he made a short pause before he continued to talk. "What did Kiku do?" he asked slowly.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:08 pm

" I don't want to talk about it "

Ienzo mumbled wanting to shrug the jacket away but he didn't. Ienzo stayed silent curling up in place his eyes half closed wraping his arms around his knees. His body still being tormented by what kiku had done just by a harsh kiss and light touch. He looked away from masa.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Well Masa was not one to push anything, he gave a small nod and remained silent for a while. He could see that something had happened, but he did not want to force it out from Ienzo or anything like that. No the boy would tell if he wanted to tell when he felt he was ready to talk. "I envy you a little Ienzo" he commented casually and rested himself against his own hands as he was talking. "I envy Miya to at that, not sure why but I guess it is the air you give out to be so sweet. It is never a bad thing." he turned the eyes from the ceiling towards Ienzo again.

Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Ienzo listened to masa for a moment before speaking up.

" it's not all that great , it's like it marks us a prey among our kind because of the way we act and out innocence "

Ienzo said coldly as his gaze fell to the ground his hands pulling the jacket more around him even though he was f cold at all.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Masa was silent for a moment and he examined the boy as he talked, then he sighed and looked at the fountain. "Maybe that is true, you do look damn innocent like that" he agreed lowly, but then he returned the eyes towards Ienzo. "But your not a prey of any kind, you hear me Ienzo" he told with a serious voice. "I knew you where a great person the moment we first meet, as I know my brother might also be innocent. But you can both be damn strong when you have to, whoever tries to tell you your a prey is wrong" he smiled a little and reached out to poke the boy on the nose with his finger.

Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Ienzo pankied slightly as masa reached out and tried to poke him on the nose and quickly moved stood up moving away.

" please don't touch me right now "

Iezno said his voice trembling slightly the shivers returning to his body keeping his gaze on the ground some soft tears falling onto the grass.

" no one told me I was prey , but it is a fact that we will always be sought after by perverts "

Ienzo said steping away from masa as if he was going to sprint away at any moment
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Masa followed him with the eyes, but he did not stand up to follow him at all. He just remained seated as he was now, watching and listening with the hands on his lap. "I'm sorry, I did not mean to make you upset." he told and that was the truth, then he sighed a little and tried to find something useful to say. "So that was what he tried to do with you" he stated when he heard the words about a pervert.

"Then I understand Ienzo, I might have been called many things in my life. Good for nothing, useless, lazy, layback, mean just to say the nice once. But I have never been after someone just because they happen to be cute, no I am not a pervert in the way you say it now." he smiled a little. "You need not run away, I for one would never lay as much as a finger on you against your wish. I promise"
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Ienzo flinched slightly, he hadn't ment those words for masa.

" I wasn't calling you a pervert , I wasn't saying that's what you were trying to do "

Ienzo said his voice wavering he was beginning to feel slightly Ill collasping down onto his knees coughing his body hot. He truly hated kiku now still feeling that forcefull kiss on his lips stealing his breath. He wanted to slap kiku again but now had mixed emotions about the man hoping they would pass soon.

" yes that's what kiku tried to do though "

Ienzo said his hand covering his quivering lips.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Masayuki slowly stood up and walked over to the boy, he sat down on his kneels in front of him, but he did not touch him at all. He just remained there seated. "I know you did not call me that, it was just a reflex. Sorry" he said and sighed once more, "What a royal prick" he told about the words with Kiku. "Those kind of people make me so sick, using others just because they are perverts? That is more wrong then anything could ever be" he paused and noticed that his hand was not a tight fist.

"Ienzo, I can not imagine what you must be feeling. That is one of the worst things that could happen to a person, to be violated in such a wrong way. If I had been there I would have smashed his face with closest object, belive me I have done that in the past"
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Ienzo shrunk away slightly from masa out of reflex shuddering. He wanted to go to his room but feared that kiku would come after him for slapping him maybe Ienzo would retreat to his brothers room. Ienzo tried to listed to masa.

" that would have just angered him more and make him come after me....I slapped him so I could run "

Ienzo said his voice shaking as he tried go stand debating on where he would go. He ended up deciding to have his brother come into his room and stay.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Masayuki listened to the words, he was not sure what to do. But he did know one thing they could be doing, it was what he thought would give most effect for a problem like this one. "Want me to come with you and speak with Headmaster Cross?" he asked suddenly, from how he talked he seemed honest. "It is against school rules to treat other student this way and even if I could more then easily smash his face in, I think that this is what Miya would have said." he sighed and stood back up again.

His eyes looked around in the yard and then back to the boy. "Or you can come with me to me and my brothers room? You should be safe there for the time being, we can get your brother to come and join us. Or tell him to get Cross, or even Kaname. The choice is yours if you wish for Kiku to not be doing this then you need to put down your foot and say no." he smiled a little. "I have faith that you can do that"
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Ienzos body went ridged as masa spoke of the options growing pale.

" no.....nonononononono.... I don't want to give him a reason to come after me more and I bet he already gotten in trouble for being drunk "

Ienzo said his voice rising in panic as masa continued with the options.

" I'll have my brother stay with me tonight "

Ienzo said softly standing up to leave.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:54 pm

"Come after you? He have no right to come after you for what he did, he is the one that should feel shame for his actions not you for his" Masa told slowly and shook his head, this just made him feel all the more angry with this guy. "why are you so afraid of him?" he asked.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:35 am

Kiku was smiling and glaring at Miyaki, as they approached the courtyard. He really wanted to spent some time with the twins, such a welcoming reunion. His life at Cross Academy would be more interesting as well.
Kiku's pitch turned in the direction of the fountain and spotted the other piece of his crazy duet.

"- Ah...is that your brother? My, he grew up a lot..."

He chuckled towards Miyaki but the next time his gaze turned towards Masayuki's direction, he spotted another silhouette next to the boy. His dark eyes turned empty...lowered and shadowed. Smooth irritation started to crawl inside his body. His downlip still had the bruise from Ienzo's slap.

Even so, Kiku was a master of flattery. He approached Masayuki and waving friendly called:

" - OYAa.....Masa-tan! Long time no see, my lovely rebel..."

He was sure Masayuki was to remember him not like his cutish brother Miyaki, especially since he called the boy with the usual, old nick name, Kiku gave him : " Masa-tan".
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:56 am

Ienzo didn't respond to Masa's questions but froze in place, paling slightly as he heard Kiku's voice. He could since the irritation building up inside of kiku. Ienzo tried to keep his gaze on the ground as his body trembled slightly with kikus approach not because he was still drenched. He had glanced up at kiku for a moment flinching when his eyes meet kiku and saw the bruise he had left when he had slapped kiku. With the sight of kiku that made the feeling of kissing and the touch that kiku made sure ienzo would feel for two days amplified to where it felt like it was happening all over again. He tried to take a step back but ended up falling back onto the ground on his knees.

' i need to leave '

He began to mumble softly to himself his lips quivering.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:12 am

Masayuki noticed the his twin brother arrived along with someone else, a person whos mind was rather familiar to the young vamopire. He looked in the direction and noticed Kiku, unlike Miya that had taken a few seconds to remember Masa knew right away who the guy was. He had to admitt he was not that surprised, and yet at the same time he was surprised. From how Ienzo reacted he had a feeling that the Kiku he was so afraid of was this guy? Now that was very odd, he did not think Kiku was the kind of person to be like that.

"Kiku-san" he commented back, he never bothered to call him sama or sensei, that was just a waste of words and sad was good enough for him. "Yes it have been a few years since we last meet, you seem to have changed much." he paused a little and gave a short glance towards Ienzo before he returned the eyes to Kiku. "Not sure ravage cute boys was in your area." it was a casually comment coming from Masa.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:48 am

Kiku smirked at Masayuki's words:

"- I've lenghten my juridstiction, Masa-tan....therefore...."

His hollowed eyes fell upon kneeled Ienzo:

" The boy over there....it's my responsability...."

Kiku was conscience of the fact that Ienzo's current state was his fault...entirely. He stepped with a calm atittude towards Ienzo and grabbed the boy's shoulders, lifting him up even with force, if it was called. His lowered tone, holding no remorse or feeling, whispered to Ienzo:

" Stay still...."

Then he took away Masa's jacket from Ienzo's shoulders, laying it nicely on the edge of the fountain. The next step was taking off Ienzo's wet shirt. He unbuttoned the boy's shirt with slow movements, not wanting to call at violence for this. Though he made sure Ienzo won't have time to struggle away. Once Ienzo's shirt was off the boy, Kiku took the handkerchief from his suit pocket and passing a hand by Ienzo's waist, he started to rub off the wet feeling from Ienzo's back:

" Were you trying to catch pneumonia?"

He retorted silently, irritated of Ienzo's childish run away. With each breath, his downlip stung because of the bruise but for Kiku it was a pleasurely pain.
His eyes were trailing over Ienzo's fine scars from the body so he decided he should cover those parts quick, it wasn't a skin parade here after all.
He rubbed toughly Ienzo's back to warm the boy up, too. Then he took off his own suit jacket, freshly washed and warm and obliged Ienzo to place his hands through the sleeves and take the jacket nicely upon him.

His gestures were too calm and grown-up like. He looked more like a father dressing up his young progeniture, the frowned features, too, present on Kiku's pitch.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum