Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed

3 posters

Go down

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Empty What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed

Post  miss devine Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 pm

here is a fun one ...... also self explanatory !!! with a twist i want every opne to post a pic not of your self but a random on line picture Smile

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Celebr10
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:18 pm

YAH! YOU CRAZY GIRL MY BROTHER'S BED IS IN THE OTHER ROOM! CRAP!

*leans to the girl's ear whispering: By the way...yah don't happen to have a hwt, sexy brother, right? Wink *

NEEEXT! * hmmmhmhmm sweet dreams!*

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed 200606091433032300_1
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed

Post  Ienzo Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:15 am

. . . Did my friends put something in my drink ?!?! Hmmm I need to stop letting them near my fridge can't keep waking up with different people in the bed.

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Shinee-lucifer-20100716
yes all of them
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:26 am

...hmm...it certainly got crowded having you as minions...now shooo so i can climb off bed.

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed 2294064-S

He is kinda angry, yo, so take care Very Happy
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  miss devine Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:20 am

*jumps outta bed* "brian!! why is there a dog in our bed you know im allergic!!"
What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Devo10
whip it good;)
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:49 am

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE!

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Hulk

It's the great HUlk, muwahaha, hope your bed won't crack Wink
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  miss devine Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:30 pm

" why the hell cant i feel my legs!!!!"
What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Massiv10
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:36 am

* crawls from between the boobs , stiffing a yawn : Maaaan, that was a goood sleeep!...enourmous bed, though....*

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Prophet_lol_cat
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 am

I would kill it
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down