Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity Auction -> Madara is sold out.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Charity Auction -> Madara is sold out. Empty Charity Auction -> Madara is sold out.

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:07 pm

The stage was a tiny wood board covered with two suspended blankets as they were discovering one by one the to be sold items.

The spectators' chairs were filled with drunk people, crazy ladies. These pathetic existence of society were actually situated in the last rows of the auction room.

In the front, close to the stage were the high and mighty rich men with their fabulous wives or concubines...or both. Ready to waste money on anything.

It was an interesting and different market of auction for Count Itachi who had the auctions led generally in palaces or amphitheaters. He stepped under the last rows, not minding the smell of alchohol that was hitting around.

He burried his palms, crossed, inside the sleeves and smiled at the wild scene in front of him.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Charity Auction -> Madara is sold out. Empty Re: Charity Auction -> Madara is sold out.

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:19 pm

After some of the lesser items had be auctioned the broken human and vampire pet a small petite blond haired woman and a muscular tan man rolled a cage out covered with a white cloth to the center stage.

" and now for one of the finer items. "

The woman said in a soft sadistic toned voice as the man ripped the sheet off the cage revealing madara. He was nude his arms tied behind his back with black ropes blind folded a gag shoved In his mouth exposing his long sleek fangs as he emitted a low irritated growl a sedative used to keep his body still.

" Still virgin none of his previous masters able to tame him. "

The woman said as the man moved madara to prove what the woman had just said about madara being virgin.
Madara tried to move his body to kick the man that was touching him his brunette hair falling over his shoulders.

" some one start the bidding price. Highest wins "
The woman said a sadistic grin showing on her face.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Charity Auction -> Madara is sold out. Empty Re: Charity Auction -> Madara is sold out.

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:27 pm

At the sight of the caged person, Itachi lowered his eyes into a discreet smirk. The scent of a frivoulous, yet wild vampire flavoring his nostrils. He pulled out his arm from within the sleeve and brought two fingers upon his chin, delighted by the game. He started to caress into a slow motion his chin, as his red eyes were pinned into Madara's, indifferent if the boy would notice him or not.

It lasted two seconds before a fat man yelped:

- 500 yen!

Another voice: - 1000 yen!

And so a mess of lousy voices growling, women, men all together:

- 1200 yen!
- 1300!
- 1500!
- Impossbile...I claim 2000 yen!

A huge claim from the amazed public as the men were fighting over and over.

Itachi was still amused by the prices they were yelling. Such hungry, lustfull creatures claiming their rights over a virgin boy. His tip of finger tapped over the corner of his lips, his eyes turned shifty seemingly thinking over something.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Madara laughed softly to himself earning a swift hard kick from the man landing it in his side only causing him to chuckle more to him self as he fell against the floor his blindfold slipping revealing his bright lavender grey colored eyes which fell right to glaring at itachi's red ones with a hint of defiance and wildness to them. The woman listened to the bidding growing higher and higher he gring growing with the prices.

The ment continued to call out.
- 60,000 yen
- there no way you can afford that 60500 yen
- 65,000 yen
The room fell silent

The woman let out a slightly disapointed sight but said
- going once going twice any objections or higher bid
She paused for a moment hoping madara soft laughter filled the room making it grow cold.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Through Madara's soft laughter, rose a manly voice carrying the coldness back into Madara's bones:

"- 100,000 yen..."

People turned to witness who was the owner of the claimed amount of money and they would see an athletic silhouette, high dark collar that shadowed the pale, smooth features of two rose lips lingered into a fake kind smile.
Itachi's eyes did not move from Madara's especially when he called the money.

He unstuck his back from the wall and stepped towards the stage, grimacing slightly at the lights around but later, climbing on the stage, reaching Madara's cage. His hands went crossed behind him as he smiled kindly at the lady and muttered:

" - Going Once...going twice...Sold to this man."

His tone was playfully and mockingly.

The lady tried to speak at first but was unable for some seconds, then she raised the knock and called after Itachi's mocking words:

Going once, going twice, sold to the man here.

Itachi nodded with a gentlemanish smile at her and ordered towards some men near the stage, that brought Madara's cage upon the stage:

" - Bring the cage behind the scene...careful..."

His robe wooshed the floor as he swished in a ferm motion but clean and climbed down the stairs towards the back of the scene. The men grabbed the cage and pulled it outside, hardly threwing it then at Itachi's legs.
Itachi glared down at the caged boy, silently, his hands crossed at his back.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Careful wasn't in the vocabulary of the men handling madaras cage as the roughly took he outside and dropped the cage at itachi's feet. Madara glared coldly up at itachi glad to be free of the building the fools accdiently removing the seal on his cage in the moving process his wasn't bound to this man yet so his powers were his own to control as he made the gag placed in his mouth seem to suddendly dissapare really just returning to the individual elements. He retracted his fangs and closed his mouth it being dry. The cage was made sepificaly to not be able to be broken by his powers.

" Who are you to pay such a price for me "

Madara said his tone mocking and defiant this wasn't anything new to him just another person who would try to tame him but would most likely fail. Madara chuckled softly still glaring at itachi sitting up slightly to get a better look at the manz
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Itachi's lips broke into a smirk from the veninous straight-face he had, at Madara's words:

" - Oh...the alluring object knows how to speak. Then I do not regret my payment..."

He leaned closer to the cage, one kneel touching the ground in smooth, silent motion. Suddenly his arm inflicted between the cage's barrels and his fingers gripped around Madara's neck:

" I want to see more..."

He muttered with a slight hiss, grasping Madara's jaw and pulling him closer to the barrels.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:52 pm

" like hell you want to see more "

Madara said growling slightly pulling back trying to break free from itachi's grip around his neck barring his fangs slightly.

" let me go "

Madara said hissing slightly using the little body weight he had leaning away trying to break the mans grip.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Itachi's severe smirk didn't fade from his face. He suddenly pushed away Madara's jaw, perhaps due to strength knocked the boy's back head by the behind barrel.
He stood up, dusting off his hands as his gaze wondered around the place. He spotted two chains. He spread his palm towards the chains and soon the chains came by their own hitting into Itachi's palm with a cling.

Then the man crouched again by Madara's cage and pulled again the boy's neck, forcing a chain leash around the boy's neck.

He stood up and yanked smoothly the chain, delighted by Madara's struggle and growling, then his foot knocked over the door of the cage opening it.

" Come out..."

He ordered the boy, that will soon be his full slave.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Madara growled as the chain leash was forced around his neck glaring at itachi pulling against it which only cut into his neck causing him to cough.

" make me "

Madara said spitting at the ground near itachi's feet as he ordered him out. Sitting on the floor of the cage keeping his glare focused on itachi wondering just what this man was made of would he be enough to tame him which he doubted.

" Just because you paid for me dosnt mean I'll blindly obey you. . . Your not the first and I doubt you'll be the last. "

Madara said mockingly a small smirk playing on his lips as if he was toying around. He looked at itachi with a look like a naughty wolf or cat.

( sorry about the dissiaparence my phone is giving me trouble out here so I'll fade in and out sometimes without warning I'm really sorry and I hate it )
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:16 am

(( No problem, I kinda thought you are having problems with phone so it's cool Very Happy ))

Itachi kept on looking down at the boy for some seconds in silence, a little irritated about the rude gesture of the boy, then a discreet sigh left his lips before he leaned to the cage and muttered:

" - Hm...i will be your last since, my hands, you will leave only dead..."

He straighten then his back and claimed,yanking the chain:

" - Now come out...I need to frisk your body... "

He just got stubborn over the boy. Madara could observ he was something different from the others, talking on a low tone as if all his life was mystery, his gestures flowing as if always caressing a fragile velvet rose petal, still his easy-going features were only covering like a phantomatic mantle the wickedness behind it.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:46 am

Madara smirked at itachi's words about him leaving dead shuddering slightly. He still sat there defiantly for a moment until itachi yanked the chain causing it to bit into his neck earning another irritated growl from madara he didn't like being ordered around or submitting to people. Madara slowly got out of the cage it being alittle difficult since his hands and arms were still bound behind him.

" I would rather leave dead than be sold again , stupid parents Consumed by greed "

Madara said with a low hiss as he stood up some damage to his body visible just brusing and some scars from his previous owners.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 am

At Madara's words about parents, Itachi smiled delighted : " - Well said...my how quick you learn..." With this being said, his long pale fingers started to stroke Madara's body, from under chin, teasing smoothly his bruises, down over his thigh. Itachi grasped at the boy flesh with a scout glare, his fingers sliding between Madara's back,covering with a fine touch the intimate parts. If madara would pull back the chain would be yanked again. Itachi retreated his hand, grabbing madara's jaws and lifting the chin slightly: "- Amazing how no one got to touch you perfectly..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:29 am

Madaras body shuddered as itachi's slender fingers trailed over it trying to pull away as his intimate parts were touched only to be pulled back by a ink of the chain a light blush coloring his face. He hissed silently as itachi spoke and lifted his chin again, he bit itachi smoothly on the finger that was tilting his chin as an act of defiance.

" I'm not that easy to tame "

Madara said in a cold teasing voice a small smirk playing on his lips.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Itachi's corner of lips rose into distant smirk as his tip of finger pressed upon Madara's tongue, this motion leading towards the drolling of the boy and slight pain. He stepped closer to Madara, inflicting one leg between Madara's, pressing against his intimate parts. His manly but fine hand touched the soon-to-be slave's back and pinned him by his chest:

" - What a fool was the one that tried to tame your mesmerizing wildness....for me, I wish to watch you mingle and struggle into your own wildness...untameable...."

His lips brushed over Madara's earlobe as he whispered:

" - But I bet...you are the one yearning for someone to tame you...."

His finger trailed over Madara's fang, forcing a small drain of blood to crawl upon Madara's tongue. Now the boy could understand who was the one buying him. The perfumed, aromatic scent of a pureblood that makes one's mind close to dizziness. Itachi's breath cleaned over Madara's ear as he muttered again into a whisper:

" - I am worried...what filthy blood has your tongue scrapped until now...
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Madara continued growling at itachi in a low pitch he eyes narrowed glaring at the man. His body froze and senses clouded at the scent and taste of itachi's blood flowed into the air and over his tongue. His eyes turned a wild blood red in color a crazed smirk on his lips. He could feel the tattoo burning on his arm knowing it acknowledged this person as superior sealing off madaras abilities causing madara to let out a irritated hiss.

" Me... Want to be tamed the thought sickens me I didn't pick this life. "

Madara said a growl to his voice as he licked itachi's finger his starved body craving this blood more than any others he had smelled before.

" As for tainted blood . . . they starved me teasing my senses with it. Though your scent is utterly delightful "

Madara said kissing itachi's palm scraping his wrist lightly with his fangs. Madaras arms were falling asleep from being tied up so long.

The woman who had sold madara came out of the building smirking at the sight.

" I've come to collect your payment , glad to see your enjoying him. Return him if you get bored of him. "

She said the first part strictly business like the second part serious but a taunting tone to tease madara with.

" Son you were stupid to think you could escape and just by running away. You'll just be caged more "

The woman said with a sickening laugh.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Itachi glared with a lustful, devious manner at Madara scraping at his wrist. He had to lick his uplip to calm down the eagerness that climb up his spine to profit off Madara's wildness. When he sensed the woman's presence, his glare lowered with irritation upon her and he parted away from Madara, keeping the chain around his wrist as if he was owning a puppy.

" - Lady...I believe it's time to say good-bye to your son for good...Your mistreated eyes will never lay upon him again...."

His cold, darkened glare stood into the woman's eyes with no mercy, care or other feeling. He took out from the inner pocket of his robe the promised sum and threw the white envelope with no name, no sign of existence into the woman.

Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 pm

The woman laughed at itachi's words not caring if she saw madara again or not having use him for most his worth. She took the envlope and placed it in her pocket and walked back towards the door.

" thank you for your business and taking that eyesore away from me for good "

The woman said coldly chuckling darkly as she closed the door behind her. Madara moved toward itachi licking the mans neck lightly a soft laughter emitting from his lips.

" I hope she rots in the lowest level if hell "

Madara said darkly his eyes narrowed at the recently shut door.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Itachi's eyes were still shifted upon the door as it closed. They lowered more as the fresh feeling of Madara's tongue trailed over his neck. His corner of lips smoothly rose into a smirk as he made a note inside his mind that he knew the boy was going to be weak to his blood. He twirled his head towards Madara and pinched smoothly his chin, muttering:

" - It's time to go..."

He wanted to submit that tongue of Madara into his own, but had to restrain. He took the robe off his shoulders and shoved it around Madara. He, then, twirled on heels, letting go of Madara and pulling the chain after him. He stepped outside and ordered to a man, waiting on a rickshaw:

" - Take me back to the motel..."

The driver nodded, looking somehow amazed at Madara but turned ahead quickly. Itachi opened the door of the rickshaw and muttered towards Madara:

" - Climb inside..."

His hand was still gripping tight on the chain's end.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Madara grinned devishly as itachi pinched his chin biting his finger lightly. He chuckled slightly as itachi told him to get in the rickshaw.

" as you wish. But can you untie my arms"

He said scarcastly chuckling softly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Itachi sighed and pushed Madara inside the rickshaw, not waiting to dwell upon this anymore. Then moving Madara's legs inside, he climbed next to the boy, hitting with the found out cane over the seats in front of them, into the edge of the rickshaw:

" Go"

The rickshaw soon departed, heading for the motel. Itachi placed the cane between his legs, tapping smoothly in the floor of the rickshaw, his gaze through the window, looking mostly absent-minded and alone, though his fist was well clenched around the chain.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Madara sat there looking bored his hair wild his eyes looking around before resting on itachi looking over him a small smirk on madaras face as he looked over his new 'master'. He sighed truly becoming irritated with the rope. He wondered how long it was going to take to get there growling in impaicents becoming restless. His powers slowly eating away at the ropes.

" what's your name "

Madara asked trying to find a way to distratc him self and find out a bit more about his buyer.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Itachi lowered his eyes, still not twirling his head fully towards Madara and muttered:

" - It slightly irritates me how you sell your affection so superficially....be aware, I might take you really like me and then play you wrong...."

He said this and moved his gaze through the window again, not bothering to move the boy's head from his shoulder or reject Madara's affectionate behavior.

" - Who am I?...You will soon find out...."

His fingers knocked once, rythmically over the handle of cane.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 pm

" ah what ever. "

Madara said sitting up, he flexed his arms trying to break the ropes making some progress slipping a arm out of them and using the free arm to remove them from the other rubbing his wrist the tattoo on his arm visible. He stretched his arm then rested the. On his knees looking out the window for a moment watching the landscape roll by.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Itachi's gaze slided from the corner of the eye to Madara freeing himself. Just when the boy was tasting liberty, Itachi's hands swipped the chain over Madara's wrists again, tying the boy up in such a way that the chain from neck was connected to the one from around the wrists.

" - First...you give me your name...."

" - Second...I will give you freedom when I see fit..."

His eyes climbed up to meet Madara's, letting a small teaseful smirk.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next