Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenyard MOTEL

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Greenyard MOTEL Empty Greenyard MOTEL

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Greenyard MOTEL Sir_charles_motel350

The motel is in the area of sea ports, acting more like a break-time for travellers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The rickshaw stopped in front of the motel and Itachi climbed down it, yanking the chain to pull Madara after him. He threw three coins to the driver then stepped inside the motel.

The man leading the motel, had a cigarette inside his mouth so he just nodded to his most strange client until now as came back and plunked his gaze inside the newspaper. Slavery wasn't something out of basics around here.

Itachi pulled the chain after him, not really looking after Madara. He eyed the door of his room, soon and prepared the keys to open it.

Greenyard MOTEL P1010068.61231537

The room had only one bed, decent looking, but still with the air of fast travellers.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Greenyard MOTEL Empty Re: Greenyard MOTEL

Post  Ienzo Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Madara was dragged behind itachi , as he was led into the motel. Keeping up a good pace beginng to walk into the room before itachi.

" nice for a motel "

Madara said Looking around the room as much as the chain would allow him too.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Itachi closed the door behind them and placed the keys inside of his vest pocket. He looked over at Madara, then threw his cane over bed. With this motion he let the chain end slip from his hand also:

" - Now that we are in the room, you are free to move around...inside the room."

He stepped towards the boy and took away his robe, nicely benting it over the back of an armchair. Then he twirled towards Madara once more and claimed:

" - Show me your hands...I will let you rest freely..."

He did seem pretty kind with a slave that he just bought, but it seemed more like the heaven you taste before the excruciating hell.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Madara was slightly surprised when itachi released his chain telling him could move freely about in the room eyeing him suspiciously with his wild eyes before turning away to explore the room for a moment looking over the fine pattern in the wallpaper and bedroom sheets running his fingers over them lightly as best he could. He returned to standing infront of itachi showing his hands with a smirk of bordom on his face.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:21 am

Itachi released Madara's hands, threwing the chain randomly in the room. Then with a smooth wave the ropes around the boy's legs fell untied. Itachi passed by Madara and pulled a golden ticker from the vest pocket, checking it. They had 8 H till the ship was coming and from the motel it would take half an hour to the shipyard. Itachi placed the ticker on the small table, then his fingers walked by the necktie pulling it down. His shirt left his shoulders with the vest, revealing to Madara , a fine fibered back, with few scars that lingered from waist that would only highlight the aesthetics of the body. As Itachi raised his hands to untie his long hair, the line of the waists seemed sculptured thinly, an aristrocratic model that asked to be trespassed under sinfull touches.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:28 am

Madara sighed slightly rubbing his wrist as he was released from the chains. He walked around the small room exploring it though one could do it with a glance. His gaze fell to itachi's body as the man removed his shirt lingering over the scars. Madara had the odd need to touch itachi but he didn't and took his eyes away. He sighed and eventually sat on the floor looking around the room discreetly sneaking glances at itachi's body.

" why did you remove the chains "

Madara asked wairly standing up and walking up behind itachi letting his fingers trail lightly over the scars on the mans back.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:10 am

As feeling Madara's fingers over his scars, Itachi grasped Madara's hand and pulled it by his waist, this way pinning the boy to his back. He tilted smoothly his head back, slightly over Madara's shoulder and removed his long hair from the neck, muttering:

" - I will not risk myself to carry an hungry beast on a ship filled with humans....drink at your contempt...Madara..."

From the corner of his eyes, he gazed superior and commanding at the boy:

" - If I wanted a suspended doll, I wouldn't have bought you...."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:23 am

Madara's body shuddered as itachi held him there tempting him with his blood. Madara clenched his hands into a fist feeling itachi's pulse beneath him listening to the blood flow through his veins. He growled slightly in irritation at how easily he could get out of hand.

" The dolls are boring and piss me off "

Madara said irritation showing in his voice burying his face in itachi's neck indulging in the sweet scent enjoying It. He licked over an exposed vien cleanly before biting into itachi's neck drinking letting the sweet taste roll over his tongue savoring it. He drank not to little but nor to much licking the wound again once he ha finished kissing it even.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:33 am

Itachi parted his lips as Madara's fangs pierced his neck skin, tilting his head back more. His eyes were lowered in pleasure, as his lips smiled with the say:

" - Ah...what brutish motion...."

Commenting Madara's way of tasting his blood, even more finishing it with a kiss. Still, Itachi didn't part from Madara's body straight away. After some moments he slided away from Madara's and stepped towards the bed, wooshing away the blanket:

" - Be silent for an hour...."

He intended to lay lashes over eyes for a brief moment, the custom of a noble man, to have his beauty sleep or relaxation time. This time, Itachi was using it for meditating also.

He climbed in bed, covering only his legs with the blanket then resting on the pillow. He crossed his fingers over naked chest, letting the lost blood be filled again.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:44 am

Madara laughed slightly when he was told to be silent for an hour and began making noise around the room.

" quiet is boring, I hate quiet "

Madara said chuckling to him self walking over to where itachi sat on the bed looking at the man for a moment before clamoring around the room more taking the sheets off the bed with him and settling on the floor humming to him self looking over the edge of the bed tracing patterns on the bottom of itachi's foot using this childish manner to irritate the man before attempting something else wanting to see what got under his skin.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:49 am

Itachi closed his eyes and waited. His ears twitching at the noises made by Madara but kept still. After all, he wasn't going to ruin his peace due to some brand new slave. The sheets were pulled which made Itachi's body be moved slightly, then his foot was tickled.

A small sigh escaped his lips as he lifted himself by elbows and looked menacing at the boy:

" - Madara...behave or else I will keep you still...."

After all the boy was untouched and made Itachi wonder how come no one got to rumple Madara's purity.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:58 am

Madara Chuckled slightly lying back on the floor looking up at itachi a smirk playing on his face.

" What is your meaning of behave because honestly being obident isn't in my nature. And if your wondering it's because I killed them before they had the chance. . . Or removed that part of their anatomy."

Madara said flatly his expession unchanging as he rolled over to lay on his back still keeping his lavender eyes looking into itachi's red ones, he was being utterly serious about killing his former masters.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 am

Itachi's lips creeped into a delighted smirk as he crawled in bed towards laid on the floor Madara:

" - Ah...fabulous...let me try it, too, then...."

His palm spreaded towards Madara, touching the boy's knees, then as Itachi was climbing over Madara, his palm caressed up the boy's belly.

" - Obedience...no...you just had to keep silent for an hour....hmph"

His lips still lingered in an evil, wicked smile.

Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:12 am

" but you told me to if I had I would have been being obident by following that order. "

Madara said as itachi climbed over him caressing his body. Madara let out an irritated growl bring his leg up and swiftly kicking itachi in the chest And getting from underneath him.

" and each time they were trying to kill me which lifted the seal and made it fair game but I guess we can play like this all the more fun "

Madara said in a teasing manner he liked this man who let him act wild like he truly was testing the limits of how far thing could go wondering how much hell he would beable to raise in the mans home.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:18 am

Itachi's palm avoided the kick to touch his chest, but he let Madara slide from underneath him. He lifted himself up, sitting on the edge of the bed, glaring at Madara with a teasing smirk:

" - Seals? Haha...that's cowardly...."

He licked his uplip, his palms pinned on the bed slightly aback.

" - Let's play, then...we have...2 hours of playing, 2 of winning, 2 of sleeping...perfect..."

He chuckled as he finished the schedule for Madara. He laid more back, his glare inviting Madara to come to him, even climb over him as his seducing voice claimed:

" - The only rule: Do not leave the room...."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:28 am

Madara held up the arm with the tattoo on it.

" very much so cowardly which is why I removed the manly parts of them because they were Such "

Madara said laughing slightly following itachi to the bed as he made up a secudal on the fly. Madara climbed over itachi kissing his Chest smoothly,

" I have no clothes I couldn't leave if I wanted to "

Madara said looking up at itachi his eyes a molten mix of lavender and gray a hint of lust in them.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:44 am

Itachi's eyes lowered again with mischief and patronizing, laying on his back at the licking gesture of Madara. His hand caressed over Madara's waist, reaching for his back, as his other hand climbed to Madara's lips, caressing them.

" - I was planning to keep you more naked..."

It really seemed as Madara was the one able to submit his master and not the other way. There was one missing piece in their contract till it will be fullfilled and that is....Itachi fed with Madara's blood. The count wanted to play more before fullfilling the contract. It was risky since the boy could leave anytime...or it seemed so.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:00 am

Madara licked tbs finger that caressed his lips moving up over itachi's body looking down into his face. He licked itachi's lips teasingly before kissing them lightly his hand caressing down itachi's chest. He smoothly sat up over itachi their groin areas touching from how madara sat. His eyes wild his hair still tosouled in disarray matching his wildness. His movements smooth and seductive only a hint of wildness about them .
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:07 am

Itachi's abdominal contracted under Madara as he lifted smoothly, licking Madara's lips and tongue, rolling over it. Itachi's hand stopped on Madara's waist, his fingers sliding casually towards Madara's groin. His eyes delightning themselves into gazing at Madara's face features and rough body. He knew the boy was weakened by having passed through so many masters's hands, his careful hand could taste that weakness and tiredness.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 am

Madara smirked under the kiss , kissing back slightly acting out weakness his hand stopped itachi's a blush coloring his cheeks all part of his act. He kept his gaze down for a moment before smirking devishly at itachi.

" I'm not going do give it up that easily "

Madara said climbing off of itachi and laying back on the floor.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 am

" - Hmph..."

Itachi stood up, glaring after Madara sitting on the floor as a good pet.

" - You will have no choice when we get to the castle..."

He smirked, turning his gaze away at the bed and muttering:

" - Come and sleep in bed...I am sure you don't even know what a bed feels like...am I right?"

His eyes glittered with a red tint, highlightning the devious smile.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:53 am

Madara growled slightly at itachi's teasing of him never sleeping in a bed. He glared coldly at Itachi.

" why sleep In something I won't have when we get to your place "

Madara said with a hiss turning away from itachi.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:11 am

Itachi wooshed the blanket away and his irises moved towards Madara from corner of eyes. A guilty smile formed on his lips:

" - I do not remember claiming you won't have a bed...."

He turned towards the boy and eyed him superiorly even his silhouette grasping the feeling of authority, supreme nobleness.

" - Madara...I am not "just another" master..."

His caressed away from his shoulder the long hair, smoothly, silently before his eyes would move again upon Madara:

" - I am Count Itachi Uchiha...of Transylvania"

The name of the place wouldn't pass unnoticed by anyone's ears. After all, it was the fruit of vampire existence. While saying that, he stood up and walked towards Madara. His fingers grabbed Madara's jaw again, forcing the boy to look up at him:

" - I am your master"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 am

Madara sat there and listened to itachi speak quickly poising intresting though he did know where he was headed now. Madara stifled a yawn moments before he was forced to look at itachi. His lavender eyes glowing wickedly.

" so I finally know your name , and will I have a bed "

Madara said indifferently though a tone of curiosity in his voice towards the end his other hand rubbing the tattoo on his arm.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:55 am

Itachi leaned into him, muttering with a smirk:

" - Depends how well you cherish this bed...."

He grabbed the boy's upper arm and pulled him up, on the verge of tossing him over the bed. Well, he would let the boy to rest, himself being slightly exhausted.

Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum