Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyaki's Moonlight Beach Stroll

3 posters

Go down

Miyaki's Moonlight Beach Stroll Empty Miyaki's Moonlight Beach Stroll

Post  Alariah Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 am

Miyaki gave a soft sigh as he looked up at the brilliant full moon from where he lay ont he beach. He had told his brother, Masayuki, where he was going and he knew the man could find him anyway. Miyaki sometimes did this just to relax and usually during the summer. "So beautiful, the moonlight shines.. that I bathe in it's glory nightly is absolutely wonderful.." He spoke softly, to himself, but out loud just the same.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Miyaki's Moonlight Beach Stroll Empty Re: Miyaki's Moonlight Beach Stroll

Post  Floppy Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:40 pm

" - Ah...you are back to old customs, Miya-chin?"

Kiku's voice came suddenly from somewhere behind the boy, as he was approaching him with small, slow steps. His hands were placed into pockets, caring his usual laid-back atittude but charming, too.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Miya sat upright blushing.. 'ahh.. aye.. Kiku-sama.. I guess I just wanted to ya know.. look up at the stars and the sweet moon.. you can um. You can join me if you like." he said, trying really hard not to stutter. "What of you, kiku?" he said, bringing his legs up, so that he sat in a rather cute pose.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Kiku ruffled Miya's hair, delighted by his soft blushing:

"- It's ok...the night sky is truly wonderful...."

He climbed next to the boy, taking a more manly posture, his legs parted largely, his palms supporting behind him:

"- Aaaah...it's so refreshing..."

He exhaulted, delighted at fullest.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Miyaki kept the blush on his cheeks as he smiled at Kiku. "ahh yes, it is.. Masa is off doing whatever he does, so I decided to come out here to relax.. I'm glad your here though kiku-sama.."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:10 pm

"- Sure, kid, no problem...."

Kiku muttered smilling back at Miyaki and patting smoothly his head:

" - Ah...I haven't noticed how beautifully you grew..."

He chuckled smoothly, keeping his hand through Miyaki's hair.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Miyaki looked at him and giggled a bit.. "ahh, thank you.. kiku-sama.. I appriciate the compliment.." He smiled rather happily and lened into him, letting the hand run through his hair.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:02 am

Kiku kissed Miyaki's hair after ceasing to ruffle it and then placed his hand, casually on the little boy's leg.

" - So...how's grandpa? Still hating me?"

He chuckled smoothly, delighted by the old man's hatred towards him, making him even more teaseful into picking on the twins.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 am

Miyaki blushed and chuckled some. "Of course he does, he says your a bad influence on me and Masa-chan.." He looked up at him and just gave him the cutest smile he had ever shown before.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:25 pm

"I would take away the hand from my brothers leg before I break your arm" the voice of Masayuki was heard from further away on the beach. The young vampire was walking over the sand, dressed in a pair of black pants and a white shirt. His hair was in the most common mess and he seemed to have been sleeping just before getting there, knowing him as they did he had most likely been sleeping.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:12 am

Kiku chuckled at Miyaki's bright smile:

" - Aw how I'd miss that smile!"

He claimed smirking flirting but soon Masa's voice reached his ears. Still he didn't take his hand from Miyaki's leg:

" - Ah, Masa-chan! How come you are not wearing your uniforme?"

Kiku spread his hand towards Masayuki, chuckling:

"- Come here you sleepy-head! Leaving your brother walk alone in the city, tch, tch...."

But still he retreated his hand before Masayuki could turn it down, slightly knowing the boy was hating him now, though he didn't know why for sure. He tapped Miyaki's leg and took his hand plunking both hands in pockets.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 am

Miyaki chuckled softly and looked at him. "Ah Masa0chan.. Come join us please. Did you sleep well?"

To his mind of course he added. "Tho I was just about to try and kiss Kiku-sama.. But I gues it doesnt matter now."

Miyaki looked at kiku and spoke softly. "Kiku-sama.Im glad you kept me company."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:04 am

Masayuki looked at the hand Kiku held out, but he did not accept it and just listened to his words when he was talking. "I took a nap" he replied to the comment about his uniform. "It is not comfortable to sleep in uniform..." he added after a small pause.

Then he walked a little closer to the two other vampires, he turned the attention towards his twin when the boy talked and asked him to join them. He raised one eyebrow at the message inside of his mind. "I can't say I'm sorry...because I'm not. Buuut I can massage your shoulders if that will help you forgive me?" was his reply, but then he sighed. "Yeah I did sleep well, always nice with a nap to regain some energy. I do think that Miya is old enough to walk around without me having to...hold his hand?" the young vampire raised one eyebrow and sat down next to the twin brother.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Miya Smiled and nodded to his brother, leaning forward somewhat. "Oh please do Masa-chan, You know how much I love your magic fingers." He mentally whispered to his brother as he smiled at Kiku. "Kiku-sama, have you felt my brother's Wonderful hands? They are so soft and amazing over tense muscles."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:56 am

Kiku held a smirk at the twins' chat, but kept silent. When Miya adressed him again, he smoothly widened his eyes in surprise, of course, it was a fake surprise of adults and he said:

" - Really now? I believe Masa-tan has never touched me...."

He chuckled smoothly, skipping a teasing glare at Masayuki.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:03 am

Masa chuckled a little to himself at the brothers comment about his magic fingers, nah he would not call them that but he had to admitt he was good at what he did. The vampire did frown a little when Miya asked Kiku if he had ever felt his wonderful hands, "Miya, my hands are not over tensed, I am very much relaxed in my hands" he commented back with a hand resting on his hip. After that the young man looked towards Kiku when he commented that Masa had never touched him. "..." he did not say anything right away and just looked at the older vampire.

"Well I have some skills with massage, I find it very useful." he commented with a shrugg of his shoulders. "I do not think I am that skilled with the kind of massage your thinking about right now Kiku....san" he raised one eyebrow as he looked at the pureblood.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:08 am

"- Oh...Masa-tan you are teasing me..."

Kiku chuckled crawling himself closer to Masayuki. He leaned smoothly towards him with a smirk and said:

" - "That kind of massage" what do you mean, haha...."

He poked Masayuki's cheek and said:

" - Nevermind...my back feels tensed so...could i abuse your hands for a while?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:16 am

Masayuki did not move when Kiku leaned closer towards him, he did not look away and remained as he was. He was not going to bend just because this guy was a so called pureblood with so many rights and everything. No he did not like purebloods since all others always was so...well weird around them. It was the same with there grandfather, it was always him that had to look away. "Well you think about what kind of massage Kiku-san" he commented back but did not give a clear reply.

The young vampire did not look like he was going to do as he was asked, but in the end he sighed deeply. Why not? If he was to show he was good at something he did not need to be afraid of showing that or anything. Masayuki moved in behind Kiku, opening and closing his hands a few times as he relaxed them. He started of around the older vampires neck, slowly feeling the mucles tensing from his touch""
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:40 am

Kiku grinned wickedly and turned for Masayuki to have a clear reach to his back. Still he tossed smoothly the shirt from his shoulders, down on his back, muttering teasingly:

" - I need to feel it better..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum