Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ienzos room

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ienzos room - Page 5 Empty Re: Ienzos room

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:44 am

" - tch..."

Kiku raised his hand and slapped with the back of his palm Ienzo's cheek away:

" - Don't talk rudely with me! You interfered with someone else's business in the first place!"

Somehow he was slipping off his irritation caused by Ienzo in all those past moments. Playing innocent, the good boy, now complaining about something like that.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 am

Ienzo could feel the sting of kiku's slap on his cheek placin his own hand there to cool it slightly , his glare hardened on kiku and Ienzo turned and punched him in the chest. He had , had enough of kiku's games and wasn't going to fall back now especially since he wasn't fully away yet.

" I don't care what you do or who you fool around with now , nor do I wish o know why I did in the first place, but keep it away from me "

Ienzo said his voice harsh and rang truth though it hurt him to say this and it showed only slightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:57 am

Kiku grabbed Ienzo's punch before touching him and pushed Ienzo again, away:

" - THEN STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! Can't you see you keep bouncing back in my way when I freakin' HATE IT!"

He growled at Ienzo, launching to grab the boy's collar again. His voice now somehow between remorse, grief, annoyance and envy on Ienzo's blindness.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:05 pm

" So you hate it too "

Ienzo said laughing slightly as kiku grabbed him by the collar his body going slightly limp before he tried to shove away from kiku's grip.

" I dont purposely get in your way , bar was by chance. Do you like flinging yourself at people who only care for you to satisfy there psychical desires or to say that they have done you. Im sure you've woken up alone plenty times just like you've left them trying to pass it off as nothing and discard your feelings no matter what "

Ienzo said coldly his voice blunt with no emotional attachment to it as he chuckled slightly his eyes still that burning liquid silver color.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:02 am

Kiku frowned acutely at his words, tightening the grip on Ienzo's shirt:

" - So...what do you mean by that?"

Now this was a rather pretty first for Kiku. No one until now thought or better said voiced that Kiku could wake up alone in the need, in the miserable need of discarding feelings. Who cared for someone's feelings anyway? Kiku thought all this time that it was a silent deal with him and his parteners...a clean pavement to run away.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:10 pm

" I ment exactly what i said , or is your skull to thick and crowded with your own desires trying to push the thoughts of those who you've left away "

Ienzo said his tone still indifferent wondering if kiku would actually think over these words and the reactions of thoes he had left in the past knowing what ienzo had said was true and it wasnt always about fulfilling psychical desires . Ienzo grabbed kiku's hand and tried to pry their grip away from his shirt.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:06 am

" -Heh...."

Kiku smirked plainly letting go of Ienzo with a slight push.

" - Oh don't sell me the ethics crap you studied in class, boy..."

He walked slightly through the room, with a wicked smirk, though slightly forced to hold his composure. He turned once more after Ienzo, watching him with a mocking eye.

" - What thoughts are you talking about? Each an every piece of their memory is right here!"

He tapped his forehead, smirking acutely:

" - Oh how mesmerizing would be the one giving the all mighty Kiku Hage a lesson..."

He started to chuckle smoothly then returned back serious, shifting his eyes upon Ienzo:

" - You and your adoptive brother still live into an ideal world where good exists...snap from it, idiot..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:47 am

Ienzo just moved to sit on the couch crossing his legs slightly barely watching kiku watch him his listened to kiku words hissing slightly at the comment about him and his brother.

" I would surely be dead or captured by now if good didn't exist. Headmaster Cross would have never opened this academy to our kind which means i would have constantly been on the run. You would have traded me for your escape in the fight eariler , though you probably considered it. "

Ienzo said calmly his tone indifferent trying to keep in that way thought this conversation was becoming tough.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:01 am

Kiku chuckled softly and pointed at Ienzo:

" -True! Hahaha..."

He walked around, still, taking things and expecting them then misplacing them and so on:

" - Still...you are a fool...what would you do if i had traded you? You would have still thought: "oh poor Kiku....is so lost in darkness, though he is soo kind...haha"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:12 am

Ienzo leveled his glare to kiku's a small smirk playing on his face as if he wanted to laugh but he sighed instead closing his eyes.

" I never said i had thought well of you. It would have been something for me to take as your normal response epically how you can just up and leave people , Kindness is'nt a word you are categorized under in my mind. And if you had agreed to the trade i would have killed him before he would have been able to reach me "

Ienzo said the tiredness coming back to his voice as he sat arguing with kiku over this matter though it would make no difference soon.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:03 am

Kiku smiled faintly then the thought of leaving crossed his mind, but he didn't want to leave things unsettled with Ienzo.

" - Good...then I would have killed you...your memories are priceless from what i have scooped about you..."

He winked flirting then walking closer to Ienzo said:

" - If I sleep again with you?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:15 am

Ienzo didnt move from where he was sitting on the couch , as kiku stepped closer to him. Nor did Ienzo flinch when kiku said he would have killed him though when asked about sleeping together again a shocked look crossed his face for a split second before it went back to it normal with a small sigh.

" What have you scooped about me ? "

Ienzo asked curiously his eyebrows raising slightly ignoring the last question for now.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:17 am

Kiku smirked and placed a hand on the arm of the sofa, the other hand slipping to Ienzo's side, towering again the boy:

" - It's a se-cret!...*hmph*....a bloody one..."

" - So...."

He leaned closer to Ienzo's ear muttering:

" - Shall we sleep again?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 am

Ienzo was silent his glare not leaving kiku's , he wasnt thinking about it he already knew his answer but kiku didnt.

" No, you were just skirt chasing "

Ienzo said sighing slightly , his eyes lowering there glare into a half lidded gaze.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:30 am

" -Oh....so...if I beg you and tell you I didn't even want her...I only dreamed of your arms around my neck, tightened in a calling grip....would you forgive me?"

He leaned even closer, brushing Ienzo's cheek with his lips, then smoothly with his nose, muttering:

" - Would you let me make love to you?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:33 am

" No , Im not that easy to win over , because knowing you nature you would be lying just to please yourself and your own desires. "

Ienzo said his voice unwavering , though a slight blush came about his face as kiku got closer to him.

Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:49 am

" - Then....what should I do to win you over....?"

He soften and added a smooth sound to his charming voice, brushing Ienzo's tip of ear, his right hand climbing just slightly on Ienzo's leg.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:58 am

" stop "

Ienzo said his voice soft still unwavering his body trembled slightly under kiku's touch.

" stop sleeping around with anyone ,everyone and anything that moves. And try staying with someone for a while "

Ienzo said his voice beginning to tremble slightly as he spoke of this request , knowing it would probaly anger kiku and he might be called out for being shellfish but this was his wish if kiku wanted him again.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:01 am

Still Kiku played.

" - Oh? With whom you desire then?....say it...and I will stop..."

His fingers brushed stronger over Ienzo's thigh, he breathed over Ienzo's neck skin, teasingly.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Kiku's actions were all just a silly ploy to get at ienzo again he didnt mean any of it and was teasing ienzo none the less. Ienzo held his breath as kiku's hand brushed stronger on his thigh , resisting the urge to pull it away , his heart racing as he felt kiku's breath against his neck. He could sense that kiku was teasing him.

" Your only teasing , you dont mean it. "

Ienzo said looking away from kiku keeping his gaze on the ground his leg trembling against kiku's hand as he willed it not to move further apart.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:59 am

" -Hmm...."

Kiku pinched Ienzo's chin gently and made the boy look back at him:

" - Why do you say that? I'm willing to stop...tell me for what..."

His tone was seductive and lowered, kind nonetheless. He smoothly kissed Ienzo's cheek tenderly, whispering:

" - I truly mean it...your adoptive brother? Illyana?...or no..."

He looked into Ienzo's eyes before his lips would try to voice Ienzo's name, tenderly and softly. His darkened eyes were trembling with a slight emotion.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:58 am

Ienzo was being drawn in by this charm again , the smooth voice coming from want ienzo referred to as the devils lips and tongue. It was like being charmed by a snake sitting in front of you. Ienzo was falling fast and loosing this battle. He would be torn and broken if kiku was playing him again. His own lips trembled as kiku left his name unvoiced , closing his eyes slightly a small barely audible mummer came from ienzo's trembling lips.

"me. . . . . "
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 am

" - I will, then,...for you..."

Kiku leaned between Ienzo's knees, reaching the boy's lips tenderly and brushing over his lips slightly, kissing them, gently, then deepening the kiss. His hand curled around Ienzo's middle, the other one still gripping over Ienzo's upperleg.

Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 am

Ienzo's body moved on its own accord as kiku kissed him , his hands found here way to kiku's shirt gripping it tightly in his trembling hands his lips moving against kiku's as the kiss deepened . His entire body trembled while his mind was lost between thinking that kiku was playing him again and that this was true. Ienzo broke away from this kiss for a moment breathing heavily , his face flushed red with a soft blush his eyes a lusty green color, kiku's arm still around him and on his thigh. He couldnt think clearly and he didnt want a repeat of the first night they meet either.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:28 am

Kiku knew Ienzo was hesitant, but he wouldn't stop. God knew what his mind was up to, or better said the devil.
Though that couldn't be seen in his eyes, as they were rather charmed and lost into emotion. As if he was being careful to this, too. Like a young couple.

He let Ienzo break away from the kiss, as his lips climbed down on Ienzo's neck, brushing smoothly and sniffing into Ienzo's perfume.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next