Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ienzos room

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ienzos room - Page 2 Empty Re: Ienzos room

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 am

Kiku's body relaxed under Ienzo's caress, his lips parted smoothly as if he finally could breath freely. A soft light feeling dwelled up in his chest, something that brought him peace, calm, steadyness. He wasn't able to express it, barely feel it, but he was delighted by it. Fact, unable to be shown over his features.

Now, being in Ienzo's laps, he looked like someone yearning for warmth, someone in deep darkness and solitude too proud to call for it.

His hand was trembling smoothly now, holding Ienzo's hand as of someone's dear. Thing that could not be said or realized as a true fact, maybe, just the illusion or desire of the lover.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 am

Ienzo felt kiku relax in his lap and let out a soft sigh of relief glad to see that kiku looked slightly better. And continued to caresses kikus hair lightly not knowing what else to to but let kiku try to get some rest. Ienzo kept kikus trembling hand in his grip and kissed it lightly touching it to his cool cheek.

" I dont understand you at all "

ienzo said below a whisper referring to kikus actions and how quick he changed.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:59 am

For about an hour he managed to rest comfortable, without any idea of Ienzo's thoughts or early gesture. If he was still in Ienzo's arms or not, he didn't wonder. He knew just that his hand ceased its ache, he was more sober now and able to properly walk or talk.
The hangover though had come soon. His stomach felt empty, his mouth dry and head sharply ached.
He was still refusing to open his eyes, though he knew very well he was in someone else's room. He crawled on the couch and supported himself on elbows to stand up. He passed a hand over his face and finally opened his eyes, but his gaze was burried in the couch's cushion.

" Ahhk...damn....it"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:32 am

Ienzo had fallen asleep while holding kikus hand his other hand rested caressing kikus head. He didnt notice kiku had woken up till kiku sat up causing Ienzo to open his eyes slightly looking confused for a moment. he rubbed his eyes tiredly stretching slightly before turning to address kiku.

" Are you ok now ? "

ienzo asked softly tiredness in his voice kiku had disturbed his eariler nap. though he was still concerned about how kiku felt now.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 am

Kiku gazed up, meeting Ienzo's eyes. What the hell was he doing in the same room with this brat. He let out a deep sigh and muttered:

" Yeah...sorry for the trouble..."

He crawled down from the couch, wanting to fetch the bottle of water but...there was none. He remembered he tossed it away and became irritated with it. That's why he had to stroll directly in his room after drinking off. He pouted and ruffled his hair, dusting off his shirt afterwards.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 am

" it's ok it wasn't a bother...that much "

Ienzo said standing up and going towards the kitchen to get another bottle of water for kiku. He handed Kiki the water and sat down in the chair across from the couch.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:15 am

" Thanks"

Kiku took the bottle of water, his eyes trailing over Ienzo's fingers as they parted from the bottle. He rolled the cap and took a full mouth of water. It still was strange to him how the boy knew he was looking for the water.
He kept gulping two more sips, glaring at Ienzo. Then he capped the bottle and placed it, on the floor, near the sofa. A unconscious habit of his.
Rarely he saw Ienzo through the school, sometimes dozzing off alone, some other times with few fellows. He didn't look like the grupie kind of boy.

Kiku walked towards the place where Ienzo placed his necktie and with a playful smirk, asked:

" How did this get here....Did you try to undress me, heh?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:30 am

Ienzo blinked slightly shocked that kiku would ask him such a thing and felt kikus gaze lingering over him.

" No I didn't you tried to strip as soon as you walked into my room "

Ienzo said stammering slightly a light blush coloring his face as he spoke. He wasn't use to talking to people being more of the person who usually kept to himself.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:34 am

Kiku chuckled seeing him get so flustered over a question like this.

" Ahaa...I presume I felt hot entering here and that's why..."

He placed one edge of the necktie inside his pocket and walked towards Ienzo, glaring down at him for a while. He smiled. Not the kind of smile that announces peacefulness.

" Don't worry....you'll have time to undress me..."

The corner of his lips rose into a slight smirk. He leaned closer to Ienzo's face:

" Thank you for everything..."

Such a teaseful voice.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Ienzo backed away quickly as kiku leaned close to his face, becoming slightly uncomfortable with their closeness. The necklace and anklet charms jingled softly as Ienzo jumped out of the chair and landed softly on the ground away from kiku, the look of a scared kitten on his face that was still tinted with a light blush.

" I don't want to undress you. WHY would I want to do that "

Ienzo said his voice rising slightly as he became more flustered. Though as much as Ienzo wanted to he tried to keep his gaze away from kiku only glancing up every so often. It was just his luck that everytime he ran into kiku, kiku had been drunk. Ienzos legs were exposed where the shorts stopped above his knee and the sleeves of his shirt covered his hands now as he figited nervously he was tiny compared to Kiku.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 am

Kiku smirked. His eyes lingered over the boy with a scout gaze. He made one step, two, he moved towards Ienzo forcing him to step back, then his hand wooshed agressively by Ienzo's face, slapping the wall. All these movements would pin Ienzo by the wall.
Kiku said nothing, but closed the gap between their lips. He did not kiss Ienzo, though, their lips would brush by each other slightly at the corner but nothing else.

He stood there, delighted by Ienzo's flustering, teaseful with the choice of giving in or pushing away. He waited, doing nothing.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 am

Ienzo steped back as kiku approached him flinching as he heard kikus hand connect to tbe wall pinning him there. Ienzo let out a soft gasp and looked up at kiku towering over him. As their lips brushed together Ienzo made a move to seal it into a kiku but pulled away. He knew that kiku was more of a one night stand person by the rumors he had heard though he was charmed by him now he wouldn't give in so easily. His breath caught in his chest for a moment before he sighed and looked away from kiku his gaze on the ground. Ienzo didn't know how he wanted to respond.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:08 am

Kiku's eyes looked down upon Ienzo, checking the boy's features from up to down. His eyes were glowing with a pearlescent dark, just, to fall soon, to an empty dark. The corner of his lips rose into a dull sigh and he parted from Ienzo, turning away and walking back towards the couch.

He fetched the bottle of water and took a gulp from it, his fingers struggling at his shirt collar. He was pissed off, but, not necessarily because of Ienzo's reluctance, oh well...he felt angry that Ienzo turned away, but in the same time, deep inside he was glad.

" - You are pretty useless, boy..."

He muttered as soon as the bottle left his lips, looking through the window.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 am

Ienzo stayed aginst the wall for a moment before he slid down it to were be sat on the floor his back resting against the wall. He kept his gaze on the floor away from kiku. He laughed softly to himself.

" I know I'm useless what of it "

Ienzo said looking up at kiku with a soft glare. He was useless as kiku had said he wasn't going to deny it he was weak stuck to using power charms to keep his powers in check not able go withstand normal crowds even.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 am

Kiku sighed again. He walked towards Ienzo and slided next to the boy, by the wall, as well. His knee bumped into Ienzo's. He brought the bottle with him so he took another sip. After that, he said casually to Ienzo:

"- For now...."

His glare was inside the room, up ahead, randomly.

" So...what powers do you have?"

Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:45 am

Ienzo scooted away from kiku slightly bringing his knees to his chest and sealing his arms around them. He didn't even bother to look in kikus direction. As Kiki addressed him keeping his gaze focused on the anklet on his right foot.

" I have more than on but the ones I can use are water and air minupltion to a certain extent. But my main one is telepathy it can rival that of a purebloods but I have no control over it "

Ienzo said softly still looking at the anklet his gaze not waivering at all.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:56 am

Kiku listened quite relaxed Ienzo's talk until the telepathy thing. His body tensed and his dark eyes wooshed upon Ienzo.

" Buwah...that's...ph"

The words wanting to come from his mouth were perhaps a scold. He hated head-aches and especially people that could inflict into his mind, privacy.

" ......"

He sighed and looked away, an irritated look upon his face. That's why he had a bad feeling about the kid.

" Yo...you can't read my mind, right?"

He ruffled his hair and looked again at Ienzo, quite angered.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Ienzo had a sad look upon his face as he saw the change in kikus attitude. He let out a heavy sight and rested his chin on his knees not saying anything for a moment. He looked at kiku out of the corner of his eyes for a moment before answering him. He pulled the necklace from under his shirt out and showed it to kiku without taking it off and the moving his foot to wear the anklet was.

" no I can't. These keep me from subcounsiouly doing that I would really have to focus and try to do it now or let my mind wonder "

Ienzo said playing with the charm o. His finger it really caring anymore.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Kiku sighed reliefed and closing his eyes, let his back head bump by the wall:

" That's good...I have too many memories welled up and they would only scare you off"

He smiled calmly, his eyes still closed.

" Waah...I should stop doing this...."

He muttered more to himself before to open again his eyes and take a sip of water. He placed the bottle between his legs, then his hand started to play with the chain from Ienzo's ankle. He smirked absent.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Ienzo looked down at kikus hand as it toyed with the chain on his anklet silently hoping it wouldn't break. His hands moved away from his ankle to figit nervously with the sleeve of his shirt, he didn't want to scoot further away from kiku in fear of he knowledge that his anklet might snap. He watched silently as kikus fingers toyed with the anklet before asking a question.

" what do you mean by ' you should stop doing this ' "

Ienzo asked softly in a voice that held innocence his head tilting slightly to look at kiku resting it on his arms folded over his knees.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Kiku let go of the chain for a moment, spacing out. The corner of his lips rose into a plain smirk, before looking at Ienzo and muttering:

" Hmph...nothing."

He was partly reffering to drinking, partly reffering to flirting with anyone that looked beautiful. He really did feel sick of everything: the food had lost taste, blood seemed oil in his mouth and the lips of someone else...useless poison.

He took away his hand and looked at it for a while, then broke into a smile again and placed both hands in his jeans pockets:

" Weather control, huh? I turn everything into sleepness state...inexistence..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Ienzo moved his feet away as kiku let the anklet go curling back up. He blinked slightly trying to understand what kiku had ment by what his powers were and what they did.

" Sleeplike state ??? Like death "

Ienzo said asking curiously confusion in his voice as he tried to understand how that worked exactly. He thought to himself that kiku wasn't as much if a skirt chasing playboy like he has heard by the way he was acting now.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Kiku exhaulted in a smile at Ienzo's puzzled pitch. He slided more on the floor, claiming:

" Yes...everything around me goes...buwah...dead!...at least, while the fight is on...."

He bit the downlip, looking like wondering about something, then asked suddenly, tottaly off-topic:

" You don't smoke, right?"

He turned his pitch towards Ienzo, with a serious glare.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Ienzo blinked twice at kikus question before chuckling .

" no I don't smoke , I don't like the smell of it "

Ienzo said still laughing slightly.

" I don't do any form of drugs for that matter "

Ienzo said his voice trailing off in thought slightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:19 pm

" Tch....."

Kiku licked his lips, then said:

" I only smoke cherry tabbaco's...i don't like the other types either...but cherry has a frequrance...hmm...."

He stopped and looked at the bottle of water. His mouth was feeling dry again. He took another deep sip, then parted with a gasp of pleasure.

" Wuaah!"

He cleaned his mouth with the back of his palm, then rested again his head by the wall. He should really get back to his room, take a shower, take a good sleep, lay all day long without doing nothing, skipping classes, taking strolls at night. His ears were still twitching because of the noisy bar he was at.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next