Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kiku Hage's room...Do...not... - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

Post  Alariah Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Miyaki blushed and looked at him.. "Im sorry I didnt recognise you Kiku-sama. especially after all you did for me and Masa-chan.." Kiku had been te one to teac MAsa to be brave and stuff.. and Miya to be grown up and cute.. "ahh its so good to see oyu agian.. Masa-chan will be so happy!"
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Kiku Hage's room...Do...not... - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiku Hage's room...Do...not...

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Kiku smirked and leaned closer to Miyaki, pitching smoothly his chin and whispering in his ear:

"- It was my pleasure..."

He blew a soft kiss on Miyaki's cheek, close to earlobe then stepped back, glaring at the boy, like a master be mesmerized by his creation:

" - Though I have to say I'm surprised, you two, enrolled here..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Miyaki blushed deeply and looked at him.. "It was.. Grandfather's idea.. HE wanted us to become good little vampires. Masa-chan hates it.. but I dont mind." He smiled sweetly.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Kiku's lips lengthened into a smile: he was expecting Masa to hate it. Then he burst into a soft chuckle:

"- I let you in a secret, Miyaki..."

His face went closer to Miyaki's again while he muttered in a twisted manner:

"- You don't have to behave here...as long as you can fascinate Prince Kaname with that..."

He winked teasingly towards the boy then straighten his back, still smiling. After some brief moment, his eyes turned sharp:

"- You...know that boy, with whom I've talked earlier, from what I've noticed?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Miyaki blushed deeply.. "hh Kiku-sama.. your so naughty!"

When he mentioned that he spoke to Ienzo like he knew whim he nodded. "Ienzo-chan's brther met me and Masa-chan at the entrance at the dorms.. and he let us meet his brother Ienzo-chan.."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Kiku frowned and crossed his arms.
His lips parted barely just to mutter absent-minded:

" So he has a brother, hm?...."

He hated headaches like that. Soon, he thought, he was going to fight with that boy's brother. Gah! He really didn't had the nerves now to play the " fighting rebel" now that he stepped wrongly in front of Kaname with his drunkerd state, yesterday. Punish after punish only for the sake of some brat he met yesterday.

" Well...that is good, isn't it, Miyaki-chin...you and Masa-tan have friends now...I presume you are in the same class as that....Ienzo?!, boy..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Miyaki blushed a bit but smiled.. "H-Hai.. Kiku-sempai. and I suppose so we haven't been to class yet.. I'm going to meet Masa-kun in the courtyard.. Wanna come with?"
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:26 am

Kiku smiled, amused, better said delighted by the boy's blushing. He always loved how Miyaki was blushing and being all cute.

" - Well, for sure, Miyaki...how could I kick away such an opportunity"

He fetched the keys from the little table by the wall and stepped towards the door. He opened the door and waited for Miyaki to step outside first.

" - I'm looking forward to meet my naughty Masa-tan...maybe I can give you the tour of Academy"

After Miyaki would go outside the room, he would locked the door and follow the boy with a flickering smile.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 am

~~~~~~~~~ AFTER A WHILE ~~~~~~~~

Kiku stormed inside of his room, bumping the door closed behind him. He threw the keys over bed and stopped in front of a mini-drawer. He crouched and opened the door. Ah...here they were.
He pulled out one bottle of whiskey then stood a while poundering. One wasn't enough, he will go tomorrow night in club and provide some more.

He fetched the second bottle, too. Passing by the table, he stopped only to place the second bottle on the table and to fetch a glass.
He twirled the cap of the first bottle and took a healthy gulp.

" Aaah!"

He gasped smoothly, his eyes closing to enjoy the sore feeling that stung his downlip. Pouring some whiskey in the glass, he walked towards his bed and slided on the floor near it. He laid his back by the frame of the bed and gulped the glass in one shot. He poured some more and placed the bottle next to him.

" Shouldn't I end this soon? Tch...idiot of me, wavering around this stupid school looking for salvation!"

He chuckled, feeling sorry for himself. His right hand barely held the glass as it started shivering again. It annoyed him greatly. This time the response was greater and he wasn't drunk yet to not realize his trembling hand. He clenched his fist and shoved the glass down his throat, then placed carefully the glass on the floor and eyed it.

With one hand he held the glass and after one second, his right fist descended upon the glass, breaking it into shreds. The glass shreds jumped into his right arm provoking cuts. His knuckles were full of blood.

He burst into a smooth laughter, glaring at his right hand:

" Now do whatever you want...I won't feel it anymore...for some time, at least..."

He shook his right hand and placed it in his lap, fetching the bottle with the left one and drinking from it. His glare went around his room and stopped by the wall ahead of him.

" Ah....now it's peaceful..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:33 am

Ienzo had left the Cafeteria in a flurry of embarrassment and anger he had planned on returning to his room first but the smell of kiku's blood and whiskey lured him to kikus room with Increased anger and worry. He took the steps up two at a time rushing to kikus room and slamming the door open.

" Who the hell do you think you are treating me like that in public ? And what did you mean by thank you "

Ienzo said his voice rising in pitch and anger glaring at kiku till his eyes fell to kikus bloodied hand , his eyes gaining a reddish tint as he stepped back slightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:37 am

Kiku didn't even bother to glare at who stormed in his room. Somehow he was expecting the boy to come after him.

" HAHAHA...."

He burst into a strong laughter, lowering his head while passing his left hand through hair. His eyes turned darker, a flash of red light crossed them, his lips faiding from that crazy laughter to demonic smirk:

" You fucking kid....you don't know when to stop do you...get out!"

His shoulders muscles tensed under the shirt as his voice raged Ienzo to leave the room.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:41 am

Ienzo's eyes looked over the enraged kiku flinching slightly as kiku's reddened glare fell to his. Ienzo stood his ground though wanting answers as in why he was being treated this way he had avoided bringing attention to him self as long as he hand been here and then this guy shows up.

" Why ? Why should i leave without answers ? "

Ienzo said his voice lowering slightly shoving his hands in his pants pockets and looking down at kiku.

" you confuse me ? You act one way but you really are another "

Ienzo said with a soft laugh.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:51 am

" Ah..."

Kiku kicked the floor next to him with his bloodied right hand, aiming his anger towards something he couldn't hurt as Ienzo decided to linger around him.

As soon as he did that, he threw his head back again shoving another gulp of whiskey down his throat. Still, he didn't answer to Ienzo. His eyes lowered on the wall ahead of him, the red flinch disappearing from his eyes and returning his hollow glare back.

" You...don't have patience do you?...."

He sighed with a soft smile, avoiding to look at Ienzo:

" One month...one month and you could ask any senior of yours who is Kiku Hage...a rich prick, playing the lover boy with whomever..."

He passed the left hand through his hair, keeping the right one between his legs, letting small drops of blood to crawl on the smashed glass.

" ...Fuck....I didn't even ask you money for that kiss...and yet you feel sooo insulted..."

He sighed and looked at Ienzo, smiling at him, tired and sick of all.

" I answered...now go, before I end you up, for good...that Masa-tan likes you, don't hurt him."

Actually, it annoyed him how his young novice got under Ienzo's skin. Still, it was better for the boy to hang out with others than him. Kiku knew how this will end: being the first for Ienzo, playing him for some days then....puwah! Last hit...another person hating him.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:20 am

Ienzo stood there and listened to kiku for some moments the smell of kiku's blood becoming distracting.

" I never said i felt insulted. I was angry and confused, that was my first kiss "

Ienzo said somewhat softly as his fingers brushed over his lips his gaze falling to the ground. he chuckled softly as kiku said that Masa liked him.

" and masa doesn't like me like that , I remind him of his brother which is why he feels like he should protect me and he likes me as if i could be family nothing else, It's his brother that he likes but his brother likes you as well as him if you haven't noticed "

Ienzo said with a soft sigh, the scent of blood really starting to get to him he inhaled sharply holding his breath slightly before exhaling slowly calming his senses dulling them by will.

" You'll wake every one up bleeding like that. "

Ienzo said with a slight hint of irritation in his voice as he walked over to kiku and keeled in front of him picking up the bleeding hand gently.

" If the trembling bothers you that much you should at least have a charm made to calm it. "

Ienzo mumbled at kiku his own charms glowing a soft light blue which was also what his palms were glowing as well the soft tinkling of glass hitting the ground in a neat pile was made. ienzo reached into his pocket and slipped out a small sliver chain bracelet and slipped it onto kiku's wrist.

" This should help calm the trembling "

Ienzo said softly collecting the glass and getting up discarding it into a trash can nearby as he walked to the door to leave.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Kiku waited and said nothing. His eyes barely trailed over Ienzo as he clenched that chain bracelet around his right hand. In his mind resounded Ienzo's footsteps.

Kiku raised his trembling, blooded hand and gazed at it for a while. He broke into a smooth smile:

" If this could work..pbt...I've tried it before...it's a curse..."

He muttered more to himself as his hand still shook stubborn to anything.

" Though it's stylish...." He claimed in a whisper before moving his gaze upon Ienzo and calling:

" You...you said it was your first kiss; of course you would feel confused, but...."

He spread his wounded palm towards Ienzo, saying:

" Hold my hand - - "

He suddenly sighed and retreated it, cleaning it off by his shirt:

" ...not this one, it's dirty..."

Spreading his other hand, that hit a contrast of powerness and stillness than the wounded one, he claimed:

"...this...They say: <<if you hold the hand of whom you cherish, you will feel shivers down your spine and your kneels will melt >> "

His white, noble fingers were calling for Ienzo's grasp:

" Come and hold it...you will see there is no such thing and so your confusement will fade away....come"

It didn't matter for how long, he was ready to wait for Ienzo to clear his confusement. Himself, too. The boy disabelled a little Kiku's strong ego so this invitation was more for himself to see if the boy had taken a like into him. He stood down, near his bed, his left palm spread towards Ienzo, his eyes showing nothing just the reflection of Ienzo's gestures.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Ienzo turned back towards kiku hesitating towards the outstretched kiku held to him. Ienzo walked over to kiku slowly stopping infront of him looking at his hand before reaching his own towards kiku's. He pasued for a moment rembering that he had held kiku's hand before and retracted his hand for a moment.

" I've held your hand before , the trembling one....just now and in my room.....what difference would the hand i hold make..... "

Ienzo said his voice trailing of slightly towards the end keeping his hands close to him. He was becoming more frustrated as kiku confused him more with trying to make things clear to him.

" Let me at least clean up your hand "

Ienzo said softly a small smile on his lips though it didnt look like a real smile as he walked towards kiku's bathroom to fetch a wet cloth and towel. He returned moments later with a wet washcloth and dry towel and sat in front of kiku on his knees talking the bloodied hand in his again. Ienzo's gray eyes still carried a reddish tint to them. He had begun to wipe the blood away with the cloth with a hesitant look to his face before placing the cloth to the side and licking the blood away from the wounds. He wiped kiku entire hand down with the wet cloth again and dried it. He stood up quickly his bangs hiding his eyes again and his face having a slight blush to his cheeks. He turned slightly away from kiku his face cast down in embarrassment about what he had just done , not wanting to believe he had just lost some of his control or if he had really wanted to do that to kiku regardless of weather he was bleeding or not.

" I'm terribly sorry for what i just did , please for give me"

Ienzo said softly bowing slightly to kiku before turning fully away from Kiku hiding his face. He was fully flustered his face having a hint of pink to it in its entirety.

" I should really go now, you should get some rest "

Ienzo said slowly stepping away form kiku but not to far away just yet.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:08 am

Kiku worn over his gaze a tint of malicious temptation as Ienzo tickled his trembling hand with his smooth tongue. To play along, Kiku teased Ienzo's tongue by twirling his hand and touching seductively Ienzo's tongue but discreetly. Of course the boy would pull away and blush like that. Even part from him.

Kiku remembered Ienzo's grip on his trembling hand and sighing shoved both elbows over the bed, since he was still laying by the side of it, sat on the floor. He tilted his head back and smirking discreetly at the ceiling, muttered:

" Ienzo...I know you are afraid. Afraid of being taken by me, a scarry hooligan."

He lowered his chin into another sigh and spread his arm towards Ienzo again calling:

" Come...help me get up."

He seemed to struggle up, fainting a slight dizzyness. He was delighted that his blood was wanted.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:15 am

Ienzo grasped kiku's extended arm just below the Elbow , he tightened his grip and pulled kiku up off the floor with one strong tug. Ienzo may look tiny , thin and frail but he had some strength to him apart from his looks. He had pulled kiku up to where he was just inches away from ienzo unintentionally so. Ienzo had already stayed longer than he had intend to and was beginning to think he should leave soon before something else happened.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:24 am

Kiku let himself be lifted slightly. Ienzo wronged the strategy by being too protective of himself. In a sudden move, Kiku's arm bent and twirled Ienzo around, making him fall on the floor.
Kiku was back again on his initial spot, this time, strandling Ienzo's torso as the boy fell in Kiku's laps.
The left hand of Kiku was in Ienzo's laps as Kiku fetched the sheet from the bed and rolled it around his right hand, muttering into Ienzo's ear:

" Ah...I'm sorry..."

His right hand, covered around with the white sheet, caressed Ienzo's neckline up, forcing the boy to tilt his head back over Kiku's shoulder:

" Aren't you a player of yourself? Asking me for answers then leaving to dwell upon your shyness, all alone...tch, tch...."

His lips were close to Ienzo's chin as he talked on that flattering, seductive tone of his. His left fingers crawled between Ienzo's fingers, rubbing by them in a smooth, slow motion.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 am

Ienzo wasnt expecting what kiku had just done. His back rested against kikus chest kikus arm around his waist paralyzing him from any move away from kiku he had wanted to do . His body was stiff for a moment before relaxing slightly into kikus chest though ienzo still had some caution about him. His face blushed even more as kiku whispered into his ear. His head tilting back by kikus force.

" Am I not entitled to answers ? I have the freedom to leave when i wish it im not yours "

Ienzo said softly almost breathlessly kikus voice melting his nerves.

Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:41 am

" Oh...?!"

Kiku chuckled discreetly, before coming up with his ever menacing, perverted aura as he passed his finger over Ienzo's lips, his fingers still rubbing Ienzo's other hand in a intimate manner.

" Do you want to be?"

Well, that was what Kiku had asked before to but in a more indirect manner, but Ienzo's stiff atitude made him resort to this kind of play.
He moved his togethered hands more into Ienzo's laps, dangerously close to Ienzo's in between legs spot.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 am

Ienzo's lips parted as kikus finger ran over them , ienzo's breath catching in his chest. His face was truly pink now there was no hiding it as the blush spread out over his body to his neck and arms.

" I just meet you. "

Ienzo said breathlessly giving neither a yes or no answer

" I'll just be another fling for you to talk about "

Ienzo said trying to pull his had away from kiku tears staining the corner of his eyes , why the hell did he feel this way , kiku was just playing him wasnt he. Ienzo didnt know what to think still being cautious about kiku thinking he would lie to get what he wanted. As kiku's hands neared ienzos pants , he covered it quickly with his own before kiku could reach, more of his skin gaining blush.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:56 am

Kiku smirked, breathing in Ienzo's earlobe, muttering:

" I don't talk about them, they do..."

His finger pressed upon Ienzo's downlip, sliding smoothly over Ienzo's tongue, Kiku's body gaining heat as it was, Ienzo's weakness to him, calling him into bedding the boy.

" They mumble how I hold them...how my lips caress their skin..."

He muttered his fingers creating a friction between Ienzo's under bellybutton and fingers, his right hand gripped Ienzo's jaw turning the boy's lips towards him. He brushed his lips by Ienzo's, tempting the boy into answering his invitation first.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:04 am

Ienzo mumbled soft "no's" as kiku touched and whispered to him , weakening Ienzo's resolve against kiku his body tensing and relaxing against kiku's. He wanted to run , He didnt want to give into kiku so quickly they barely knew each other. He tried to hold in a moan as kiku's fingers teased underneath his bellybutton. Kiku's heat was clouding Ienzo's mind , his own body heating slightly as well. As Kiku lips brushed over his , ienzo licked them lightly like a cat would his body trembling terrified.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:11 am

Kiku's lips lingered into a smirk under Ienzo's lick, his lips pressing by Ienzo's. The boy could feel the taste of lemon and whiskey from Kiku's lips as his tongue inflicted in between his lips.
No use. He was going to teach the boy a lesson. His legs tightened around Ienzo's waists, his hand rubbing Ienzo's hand by his thigh.

The room would stay silent for some hours, then.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next