Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson ONE: Self-defense.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lesson ONE: Self-defense. Empty Lesson ONE: Self-defense.

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:20 am

Hyuuja led Sammuel through the hallways of the Academy then finally reached a huge room. It was more of a karate-like room. The teacher held his hands into the hakama sleeves and sighed with an raised eyebrow:

" - Ah well...we will train here...i need to know how you move."

He looked down at Samuel, a serious tint to his eyes that was scarrier coming from a laid-back guy like him.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Lesson ONE: Self-defense. Empty Re: Lesson ONE: Self-defense.

Post  Dorn Koon Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 am

Samuel walked behind the teacher, he did not say anything and continued forward. He was still feeling a little sleepy from the sake before, but it was becoming more clear by the minute. He looked around inside of the room they arrived to, it did not look all to special, but it was going to work and Sammy was not very picky with things like this.

The young hunter looked towards his master when the man began to talk, he did not know why but Hyuuga had the odd ability to be both laid back and scary at the same time. It was a rather impressive skill to be sure.

-Yes sir, so what are we going to do first?
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 am

Hyuuja held his fist up then the other palm and snapped them together strongly:

"- Kick!"

He claimed walking more towards the center of the room. He made sign to Sammuel to follow him and said:

" - After the basic salutes try to attack me"

Waiting for Samuel to get into the center of the room, he adjusted the kimono tighter around his waist and passed hands through his blonde hair fixing it over his forehead in order to see more clearly. He smoothly contracted his chest muscles and arms, then relaxed. He closed his eyes briefly, muttering:

" - You are not here, yet, Sammy boy?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:19 am

The young man walked after his teacher towards the center of the room, he listened to the instructions told...soooo he was going to attack the man? Well if Hyuuga said that he had to do that then he was going to do just that. He relaxed himself a little and took a few seconds to make the body ready, it was not like Samuel did not know how to fight, he was rather good at defending himself if he needed to.

Samuel started off by trying to do a simple, but still not weak kick towards the side of Hyuuga's waist.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:23 am

Hyuuja grabbed Samuel's leg by ankle and pushed the boy behind. He opened his eyes, looking rather irritated:

" - Salute first!"

He bowed smoothly, waiting for Samuel to do so, too. While doing that he muttered:

"- Saluting is important....or presenting your name. This way you have a first impression and belief upon the enemy..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:26 am

Samuel sighed a little at what the teacher said.

-sir, I do not belive that one of the beasts we hunt would wait long enough for us to salute them before trying to kill them

The boy commented, it was after all true in itself. But the boy did bow, even if it was clear he did not find....much good use in doing it. He was more used to western traditions, his family was from London after all. That was also why he did not often use titles like san, or something behind the names.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:30 am

" -Tch...."

Hyuuja frowned smoothly as the boy commented against him. Still he said nothing, Samuel will learn the revenge during the training. Saluting didn't have to be necesarily as it was now, it meant actually a small distance from the enemy in order to scoop him.

" - Attack!"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 am

Samuel looked at Hyuuga, he watched the blond man but did not try to attack him at all. After all what good use was it to attack an opponent when he knew the attack was going to come? The seconds passed on an none of them seemed like thet wanted to move, but then the boy started off. This time he made a kick with the left foot in a roundhouse kick, aim towards the shoulder of his teacher.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:35 am

The teacher slided down and knocked into Samuel's legs, looking to trip the boy down, his kimono wooshing up due to the sudden move, but Hyuuja didn't bother. He knew he had to go easy on the boy but wanted to see where appears in a battle Samuel's clumsyness.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:41 am

Samuel felt how the opponent kicked at his leg, then how the world was starting to fall! As a reflex the young man stretched out his arms and made a cartwheele away from Hyuuga. But after that he still feel backwards onto the floor with a small yelp. Yeah he was not the most graceful with martial arts...but all his training had been focused around the use of the spear axe weapon running in his family.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:45 am

Hyuuja tilted his head after Samuel, slightly impressed, but his eyes lowered with a sigh as he saw the boy lay dead on the floor.

" - Ah...there it was...."

He stood himself laid on the floor, pouting smoothly as wondering what to do. He looked back at Samuel, delighted by the yelp and decided to hear more of that today.
So he tossed himself up, the kimono flying around him then settling back on his legs. He walked towards the boy and grabbed his collar, pulling the boy up in legs:

" - Sammy...you suck at that..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:49 am

Samuel found that his cheeks became all red when the teacher pulled him up and commented that he sucked at this, well it could be true alright....the past teacher when he was in a class did say something similar about the boys abilities.

-Yes sir.

He did not know what else to say so he just said what seemed natural to reply in a situation like this one. His eyes looked around at the smalle room for a few seconds before they returned to Hyuuga.

-Sorry sir
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 am

" - Aww....don't show me that face!"

Hyuuja claimed, pulling Samuel into his arms, snuggling the boy:

" - My Sammy should shout out loud: I SHALL CONQUER - - !"

He ruffled Sammy's hair and chuckling slightly said:

" - No sorry, Sammy-boy, just " I will try once more, sen-sei!" He winked charmingly, waving his index finger in front of the boy.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 am

Samuel did not really know if he liked when the teacher hugged him or not, it was a little weird like the event outside before. He sighed deeply and gave a small nod in reply, but he did not say anything since he felt that if he tried to talk he was just going to comment something stupid.

-Martial arts is not really my thing, not even dad use that very much

It was best to be honest, after all then the man could understand why he was not used with fighting like this. Against vampires the best weapon was often other things then the body itself, powers and equipment was just as useful in combat against the forces of darkness/evil.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:11 am

Hyuuja sighed and parted from Samuel, grabbing his shoulders and looking into the boy's eyes:

" - Don't worry....I am here to teach you, after all!"

He straighten his back, placing the back of his palm into waist and looking around:

"- Damn it...i forgot the sake....eh, heck..."

He turned back at Samuel and tapped manly his shoulder, claiming:

" - Let's try once more..."

He walked few steps from Samuel waiting for the boy to attack.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:43 am

Samuel could not help that he laughed a little when Hyuuga found that the sake was missing, not that the boy had any objections. He was not sure drinking now was such a good idea anyway, mental note was to make sure that the teacher forgot the sake during training.

The boy nodded a little and made himself ready to continue the training, he watched how the man moved and tried to find some kind of opening in his movement that could be used somehow. This time Samuel moved in to give the opponent a jab around the area of the chest, followed by another punch towards the side of the shoulder.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:47 am

" -Oh..."

Hyuuja dodged the jab then slapped away Samuel's attempt to punch his shoulder.

" - Come again!"

He claimed, in his mind sighing at his own words since his perverted mind grabbed another meaning of the words called towards Samuel. He lifted his arms in a defensive position, thinking this time to attack smoothly Samuel.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:49 am

Why could he not hit him? He was not even close to hitting at all with the attacks he was trying to do against the teacher. He swallowed and tried to read the man, trying to see where to attack in order to hit him. He had to trick Hyuuga, but how? How was a very good question.

After a few seconds of silence when none of them moved the boy made his move! He started off by trying to punch Hyuuga again, with the aim towards the side of his body. But before that he went down and made a sweeping motion with his legs towards the teachers legs in order to try and trip him down to the floor.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 am

Hyuuja was about to dodge the punch, when his ankle felt the push of Sammy's attempt. The teacher leapt back, tossing himself in the air and landing somewhere at Sammy's side. From there, he kicked at the boy's head, but he wasn't going to hurt him, he would stop the leg before the impact.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:57 am

Samuel first thought that his attack was going to land! He could feel that the attack meet something, but then it was gone when Hyuuga dodged the attack, still without any trouble at all. The boy did not like that at all, he noticed that the teacher landed close to him and attack with a kick. The boy did not know what to do and just closed his eyes, waiting for an impact from a foot against the side of his head, an attack that would most likely knock him out cold.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:01 am

But Hyuuja's feet stopped at inches from Sammy's headside. Still standing in that position with a leg stretched in air, Hyuuja called:

" - Sammy-chin....aren't you striking back?"

The kimono of the man was again in all sides, just not where it was supposed to cover his body. Still Hyuuja had his bright smile to Sammy, encouraging the boy.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:07 am

Samuel blinked and slowly opened his eyes to look at the teacher, he did not say anything and just looked at him in silence. Then he lowered the gaze to the floor, attack back? But he could not even hit so what was the use of trying when he was just a good for nothing? That was what the teacher told him, not sure why he even got a teacher like Hyuuga.

"-No, it's not use. I will never hit even if I try to"

He sighed and sat up on the floor, looking at the floor...feeling how he was losing much confidence in himself. Maybe he was not good at this after all? But what was dad going to say if he could not be as good at the father was?! No he did not want to think about that now, not at all.

"-My last teacher was right, I'm a big good for nothing, clumsy and slow"
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:16 am

Hyuuja's bright smile vanished. He retreated his leg and plunked his hands crossed over chest, revealing his muscles.

" - You did hit. You trailed over my ankle, if I was a mere student I would have gotten tripped. "

These words he said pretty serious. He didn't like how easy was Samuel at loosing his confidence. But yet again, why did the old man appoint him as a direct teacher? Heh...pain in the ass. He wasn't good with kids, either.

He scratched his blonde, long hair annoyed and stepped firmly towards Samuel, raising the boy's chin up:

" - I am the GREAT HYUUJA HUNTER! I would be insulted if a prick like you would have managed to hit me!"

He growled smoothly, but then crouched down on the floor and gave a punch to the floor:

"- IT'S TIME TO DRINK SAKE!"

He grinned at Sammy and called:

" - Will you bring the sake bottle from dojo?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:24 am

Samuel listened to the teacher when he was talking, he did not say anything and was not sure what to say even if he had anything useful to say. He was just about to comment something when the man grasped his chin and forced him to look up at his face, the words was weird...but it was true? Hyuuga was a master and not a student so of course Samuel could not beat him all. But he was close to land a hit right? That was what Hyuuga said to him.

"-I see, well I did not see it like that."

He watched when the man punshed the floor and talked about sake, sooo more sake? The boy was not sure it was such a great idea, but...he did not say anything against taking a break.

"-Yes sir, I will go get the bottle from the dojo"

He stood up from the floor and brushed some dust from his outfit before he made his way towards the door, he tried to remember where the dojo was from the inside of his mind. He looked from the left to the right, then he rubbed the back of his head and looked towards Hyuuga.

"-Sir, what way was the dojo from here?"
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:32 am

Hyuuja had placed his hands behind head contempt and was about to lay on the floor as Samuel stated the question:

" - Buwah!"

He almost chocked, surprised about Sammy. He wooshed up, on ass, again glaring at Samuel:

" - Yah gotta be kiddin' meh!"

He lifted his hand and waved to Samuel to come to him again:

" - Forget it...I might have some...."

He turned vixenly around, eyeing the floor towards the edge:

" - - stockings...- - I just hope the old man didn't find it..."

He crawled on the floor, towards the edge and knocked on the floor again, listening silently. He was like a child than like a serious grown-up. Dumb. He pulled a piece of the wood floor and grinned happyly. He pulled out a small bottle filled with sake. He placed the piece of floor back and crawled back to his inital place. He uncapped the bottle and sniffed it with delightement:

" - Aaaaah!"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum