Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson ONE: Self-defense.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lesson ONE: Self-defense. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson ONE: Self-defense.

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:39 am

Samuel sighed deeply, he closed the door and walked back into the room again. Well maybe it was best that he did not try to find the dojo alone, or he would just get lost and end up in some weird place. Then the teacher would need to look for him, so it was best to save trouble for all of them by staying here with Hyuuga.

"-Sorry sir, I do not have very good sense of directions, as well as balanc and...speed"

He continued to rub the back of his head for a few seconds, watching the man as he was looking around for some secret stash of sake he had in this room. It looked like he was right when he removed a piece of the floor and took out the bottle, more of that cheery sake thingie. It was not a bad taste, but the effect was...a little weird.

"-A nice spot to hide things in"

It was true that it was a good place to hide things, not many would look for sake in a place like this.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:42 am

Hyuuja gulped one full mouth of sake down his throat and growled delighted after it. He placed the bottle on the floor:

" - Ain't that right?" But...shhhh!"

He placed his finger over lips, winking at Sammy:

" - Don't tell anyone...if the old man finds out....I'm screwed."

He sighed deeply and glared at the ceiling:

" - What was your weapon again?
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:47 am

Samuel could not help but smile a little at the teachers words about the sake, so he did not get to have sake in this part of the area? Well that was good to know, maybe they had told Hyuuga to be his teacher because they wanted the man to do something apart from drinking and sleeping? Of course he never would say that to the man like this, but he was thinking it to be sure.

"-I wont tell anyone about the secret"

He sighed softly and looked around in the room, taking a few moments to examine the walls and everything. He had never seen so many weird buildings in his life before, maybe he was so used to how buildings looked back home in england? It was very possible.

"-My weapon? I use a spear axe kind of weapon. It is the same kind of weapon my father is using, he is a hunter to and well known for it in england."

He did not have the weapon there since it was with the rest of his equipment, he was not even sure where he had left them. Oh...yeah...it was at the dojo!! He did not say anything but cursed himself that he forgot the things for the second time at the same day.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 am

" - Ahmm....a spear, huh?"

Hyuuja drink more and supported himself by an elbow laying on the floor. He indicated to Sammy:

" -Have a seat, english boy."

He smiled and rubbed his chest, since the fabric of kimono tickled him slightly.

" - I bet you do well with the spear...hehe"

He chuckled smoothly, his imagination running in the private domain again especially because of Sammy's dream from the dojo.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:09 am

Samuel hesitated a little, but then he nodded and walked over to sit down at the floor with his teacher, he did not say anything right now and just listened to what Hyuuga was talking about. It was rather fun to listen to the man when he was talking, of course this time he did not say much and just shot away the question/comment about him being good with a spear.

"-Yes I am very good with spears"

He replied as it was true, of course not thinking like his teacher did.

"It just feels good to hold a large spear, it is fun sometimes. Much better then to use hand to hand combat for me. Of course I'm still not perfect with it, dad is better then me"

He yawned and sighed softly, then he examined the teacher with the bottle with sake. The memories from before rather clear in his head. But like most dreams parts was starting to fade away, he remembered the bascis...but the small parts was starting to go away for him now.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:15 am

Hyuuja tilted his head back, slapping his own forehead as landing laid on the floor:

" - Large spears...feel good...handle..."

The sake was just firing up his perverted mind. He began to chuckle smoothly and stood up again on his elbow, shaking smoothly the bottle of sake:

" - Yeah hand-to-hand is creepy especially when you feel the muscles and bones cracking under your strike...heh...I would be scarred if yer paps would be weaker than ya..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:19 am

Samuel yawned and laid down on his back at the floor, he looked up into the ceiling and just listened to when Hyuuga was repeating his words. It was kind of weird, but the boy did not see the fun in his words. Yes it was a spear and it was large, a large spear.

"-Yeah but it is surprisinly easy to handle"

He added, just to have it told. He was not overly strong but the material of the spear/ax was still enough for him to use as a weapon in combat. He yawned once more and moved to rest both hands behind his head in order to be more comfortable. A small shiver was going though his body a few times at the words about breaking bones with the hand.

"-I do not like to think about it like that sir, it makes me feel uncomfortable."
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:26 am

Hyuuja sighed deeply, hearing Sammy's dummy words about the spear, made him want to shut the boy up and tease him but... .
He looked over Sammy's body as the boy talked, then reaching his face feature, sighed again saying:

" - Sorry, kid, but that's the truth....and perhaps from there comes your lack of skills to it, too."

He raised the bottle of sake and emptied a quarter of the last half.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:35 am

Samuel bit his lip and maybe it true? He did not like to hurt people, but he was not suppose to be hurting normal people. He was suppose to be fighting evil vampires and those forces of evil that was hurting innocent people.

"-Maybe, but what should I do?"

He was not sure and looked towards Hyuuga, watching him drink from the bottle a little now and then.

"-I mean I really want to become stronger and a good hunter like my father, but what do I do?"

he sighed deeply.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:43 am

Hyuuja sighed and tossed the bottle away since it was over already:

" - You fight your fears..."

Hyuuja crawled closer to the boy and took his hand placing it as a punch, then suddenly pulled the boy's punch, kicking at his own stomach. He didn't wait for the boy to have time to retreat his hand and not hurt Hyuuja. The impact with Hyuuja's stomach was still strong since Hyuuja used his force.

The man contracted his muscles, it hurt, damn it. But perhaps this way Sammy would understand. Hyuuja held his breath smoothly to ease the pain.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 am

Fight his fears? That sounded like something his father used to say when he was a child, fight your inner fears to become a better man. Everyone was afraid of something, only those that could admitt there flaws and fight despite them was really brave. He did not remember those words until now, but it was true. He had to fight his own fear to hurt others if he wanted to save those others wanted to hurt!

Samuel looked at Hyuuga when the teacher moved over towards him, then he sighed deeply. He was just about to comment something when the man grasped his hand and made him punch him. Sammy was very surprised and he did not move, just looking at his own hand against Hyuuga's stomach. He could feel the mucles against his fists, moving a little from time to time.

"-did that hurt?"

He asked slowly and moved the eyes towards Hyuuga's face.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 am

Hyuuja rubbed his stomach harshly and sighed, laying down on the floor:

" - Aaa....yeah....I'm dying now....."

He closed his eyes and moaned smoothly like a man on the verge of dying, struggling slightly, then stopped any action, laying there with eyes closed.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 am

Of course the teacher was just kidding, he could not be serious when he said he was dying. Samuel sat in silence when the man made those weird sounds, then everything became silent and none of them moved at all. How odd? The young hunter examined Hyuuga for a few seconds, he did not say anything. Was he ok? He had to be kidding right?

"-Sir?"

Better to ask first, he could just be resting his eyes from all the sake.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 am

Hyuuja did or said absolutely nothing. One of his fingers flinched barely and his lips parted. Some strand of blonde hair rested on his forehead and smoothly on cheek, his chest bare because of the unadjusted kimono.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 am

Samuel looked at the man, he did not get anything more then a few movements. He was starting to be a little worried, the student slowly moved over to the teacher. He looked at him in silence and then he looked around in the room, there was no people present other then them. Owie.

"-Sir, this is not fun"

The boy moved a little closer and looked down into the teachers face, trying to see if he was breathing or if something was wrong.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:56 am

Suddenly, Hyuuja's manly arm wrapped around Samuel's middle and pulled the boy over him, then in a twirl changed the positions, the teacher now towering Samuel's fragile body, under the muscular chest.

" - Hehehe...Sammy-boy...what will you do if an enemy grabs you like this"

The man chuckled smoothly, his palm grasping at Sammuel's left wrist.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 am

Samuel let out a small yelp when the man grasped him, he could feel the arms around himself and it was kind of weird. He struggled for a few seconds, but of course he was much stronger so the second after Sammy found himself on the back with Hyuuga on top of him. The student looked up at the teacher, feeling a little weird.

"-I don't know....scream?"

He replied back, then he raised one eyebrow and then he sighed deeply.

"-But that is not funny sir, I was worried you where hurt or had been drinking to much"
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:04 am

Hyuuja grinned at Sammy's scream idea, and muttered:

" - And if...."

He burried his chin between Sammy's shoulder and cheek, trailing his tongue over the boy's neck:

" - I am a hungry vampire?...."

His passed his knee between Sammy's legs, leaning more upon the student.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:14 am

Samuel shivered a little when he felt the tongue against his neck, he swallowed loudly and was not sure how to react next. Of course...he had to say something right? But what if this really did happen? That could be very serious.

"I guess...."

But it was still hard to think when Hyuuga was doing that, he swallowed once more.

"I don't know....what should I do?"

Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 am

Idiot teacher.
Hyuuja whispered into Sammy's ear, softly:

" - Try to seduce and sleep with the vamp...."

Then he slightly trailed his teeth by Sammy' neck skin, and stood up barely to look at Sammy's face. From serious, he burst into a dumb laughter, saying:

" - Haha! That would be amazing, hahaha! "

Still he didn't move from upon the boy.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:34 am

Samuel's face became brightly red at the words, sleep with a vampire? That did not sound...like well a thing a hunter should be saying or doing. But then again he was understanding that Hyuuga was not like other teachers, or hunters for that matter. He looked up into the older mans eyes when he moved to look down at him, he was not sure if Hyuuga was serious or not, he did look serious. Was he serious?

Then the man began to laugh and Samuel understood that the man was just making fun of him, or was just kidding.

"-Amazing sir? I'm not sure I think so. I have never been...with a vampire"

He was not sure that talking about this was such a great thing, but he was stuck under a man much larger then himself, his cheeks was still red and it did not seem as if he was going to become less red.

Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:01 am

" - Oya?!"

Hyuuja looked at the boy slightly doumb-founded, supporting himself in elbows, still standing over him:

"- YOU MEAN YOU'VE SLEPT BEFORE WITH SOMEONE?!!? TCHAAA YOUNGSTERS THESE DAYS!"

He sighed and shook his head, not beliving that even this clumsy fellow had it so easy.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 am

Samuel was not sure what he was going to say to those words, he opened the mouth but no words came out. He closed the mouth when he found nothing was to be said, then he looked a little to the side as his cheeks started to heat up again.

"-I never said I had slept with anyone"

Was his reply to the words, after all it was true that he had not been sleeping with anyone so far. Unless one counted the dream and that was just a dream, nothing more then a dream.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:28 am

Hyuuja exhaulted reliefed, placing his forehead upon Samuel's chest:

" - Aaah, Sammy boy, thanks God you are unstained..."

He finally climbed down from the boy, laying on a side, supporting his head into palm, elbowing the floor:

" - Well...since you had that dream...I presume you have to be still a kid....by the way"

He glared at Samuel, slightly suspicious:

" - Who was better...me or Zou?...in yer...wet...dream...."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 am

Sammy sighed softly when the teacher moved away from over him, he closed the eyes for a few seconds and just listened without looking at Hyuuga. Of course his cheeks became even hotter when the talk returned to his little wet dream about the two hunters. He did not reply right away and just quickly went though what he would say inside of the head a few times before he actually..uhm...said it.

"-Uhm....I don't remember that. It was not something I put so much thought into"

He couched a little and tried to make it sound as natural as he possible could make it.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum