Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Dorm (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Night Dorm (Open) Empty Night Dorm (Open)

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:29 am

The expensive car moved in and came to a stop outside of the large dorm building of the night class, it was a different model and looked like it more should be a part of a museum then used on the road. Yet it also seemed very expensive and luxurious at the same time. One of the doors opened and a young vampire with dark hair left the car, he was dressed in a formal black outfit with red lines. He was having a very bored look on the face and casually examined the building with the eyes. "So is this all?" he asked slowly and shook his head. "I thought it was going to be much bigger then this"

"I want no such talk from you today" a darker voice said and a very tall male dressed in a black coat stepped out from the drivers seat, he had thick black beard and the eyes was dark and with a piercing gaze. It was the head of the Honami family and the twins grandfather. Masa snorted a little and pretended like he did not hear what the man said, he folded the arms across his chest. The grandfather walked around the car. "Miyake, no time to be slow now. We are there" he stated calmly and knocked a little on the window.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Night Dorm (Open) Empty Re: Night Dorm (Open)

Post  Alariah Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 am

Miyake stirred as his grandfather knocked on the window. He yawned adn smiled. "yes grandfather." He said softly while the grandmother smiled proudly. "We expect you both to be well behaved gentlemen.. Do the family proud.. perhaps find a couple of nice young women to settle down with." To which Miyake blushed.. "g-grandmother! Were here to study and do school work to be good little vampires.. aren't we?" He was blushing so terribly deeply.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:38 am

Masayuki whispered something to himself when the grandmother talked about finding a girl, this caused the grandfather to look at him sharply. "What was that Masayuki?" he asked and the boy sighed a little and looked the other way. "It was nothing old man" he replied, the man sighed but he did not say anything. He was used to being called old man by his grandson, why the boy never seemed to learn any kind of respect was beyond him to understand. "Try to act more like your brother now" he commented and picked out a bag from the trunk of the car.

The boy snorted once again, but he did not say anything and just looked towards the twin brother when he came out from the car. "No this is a prison, they are going to dump us here and let us eat rooten fruit and drink blood from rats" he replied back before the grandmother got an opening to speak. "Did you think something else Miya-pon?" he grinned a little in a teasing way and ruffled the brothers hair with his hand.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:49 am

Miyake side and bowed to his grandfather and grandmother. the grandmother patted him on the head adn took Masayuki to straighten his clothing and hair. "Now behave yourself Masayuki, You adn Miyake represent the Honami bloodnline, and we have given instructions that kaname-sama is more than welcoem to put you in your your place if you step out of line." She said while Miya giggled and stood by his grandfather. "Don't worry Grandfather.. I'll help Masa-kun.. He'll learn I just know it."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:56 am

Masayuki did sighed a little but he did not stop the grandmother from making sure his clothes was okey, he listened to her words and then he grinned a little. "I see that as something interesting" he commented and placed the hands behind his head, then he sighed once more. "You worry to much grandmother" he then gave the woman a small hug, he did love his grandparents even if he did not show it all to often. Of course his grandfather would not get more then a small glare, also the twin got himself a small glare when he talked about helping him, he was going to see about that!

The grandfather smiled a little and nodded to Miya's words. "I am sure you will" he commented, then he gave the other grandson a small glance. He sighed deeply and then he picked out a small envelope from the coat and gave it to Miya. "Here is some money, it should be enough for the both of you. I give them to you...because I know they will be gone withing a few days if someone else has them" he gave a small slare to Masayuki and the boy glared back.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:04 am

Miyake nodded and bowed. "thank you grandfather.. I'll make sure Masa-kun doesn't spend it all." He smiled and looked to his brother, grandmother had moved to hug them both. "Both of you behave yourselves and do us proud. we will come visit sometimes.." Miyake smiled softly as grandmother got back into the car. "Hai grandmother!" Miyake hugged the grandfather and smiled. "Come on Masa-kun.. lets go see our room!"
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 am

But when Miya looked he would find the spot where the brother had been empty, and the door into the building closed as he looked towards it. Seemed like Masayuki had already decided to leave without saying anything more to his grandparents. The grandfather shook his head. "I hope you have a nice time in the school, and make sure to behave" he told Miya and slowly walked around to return into the car. It started with a soft sound and then it began to drive away out from the area.

Masa paused when he came inside, the eyes looked around casually as he was examining the place. It did not look all to bad? He could learn to like this place alright. "Come on Miya, your so slow" he called back, not sure if the twin could hear him or not. He yawned and dropped the bag onto a couch, then he threw himself down onto it. "I wonder where our room is?" he asked out into the air.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:12 am

Miya ptu the envelope into his pocket and ran inside with his bag.. "ahh Masa-kun! don't leave me Baka.." He frowned and sat upon the couch.. "hai.. I wonder which one.. there seems so many.."
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Masayuki opened one of his eyes when the twin talked and called him baka, he grinned a little. "Your such a crybaby" he commented, then he sighed and closed his eyes. "You really would not survive without me to take care of you" he laughed and opened the eyes. He sat up and brushed one hand over his pants, he glanced around the room they where inside of, looked like some kind of common room used for free time things. "Well I just hope the beds are soft in this place, yeah I could really use a loooooooong nap right now" he stretched the arms over his head and sighed deeply.

The vampire was silent for a while and then he looked to the twin. "You still sleepy Miya? Want to take a nap?" he gave his lap a small pat and smiled a little. "...but if you tell anyone about it I will put ice inside of your pants when your sleeping."
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Miya blushed and looked at him.. "I am sleepy.." He laied down, resting his head in his brother's lap.. "Masa-kunn.. What would I tell anyone? and you always like to sleep." He curled up, Miya coudl be so damn cute when he wanted to be, then again.. He always looked cute and innocent, with that hidden dealyness if hsi brother was hurt.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Masayuki looked at the brother when he laid down and rested the head on his lap, he sighed softly and brushed one hand softly thought the brothers hair. "Your such a baby" he whispered, but from how he said it he did love his brother very much. There was a loyalty in his eyes that he never gave anyone else, he would trust and protect Miya with anything, even his own blood and life. "Nothing, ignore what I said Miya" his hand continued to brush the twin's hair in silence.

"I would never be as good of a grandson, or son as you Miya" he commented lowly and sighed once more. "Your....everything grandpa and grandma want you to be, I'm just a black sheep not good for anything" he shook his head, he was not like Miya.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Miya clsoed his eyes, content with his brother as he whispered soemthign in his sleep.. "your the best Masa-kun.." In his mind, Miya was just as envious of Masa as his brother was of him. 'I wish I was as strong as you Masa-kun..' his midn whispered softly as Miya slept, waiting for soemoen to come and tell them where their room was.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Masayuki made his free hand into a small fist when the brother whispered thouse words, he closed his eyes and bit his lip. This actually caused a small trail of blood to come out when his fang happened to puncture the skin on his lip, a trail of blood move over his cheek down to the chin. "Being like me is not a good thing Miya-chan, I never want you to end up like me" he whispered very slowly and moved the hand over the brothers forehead. "I want my Miya-chan to be just like this"
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Miya made a soft sound as he smelled the blood of hsi brother.. it sounded like perhaps a mew as he nuzzled his brother.. Miya's mind still saw Masa as strong.. someone to rely on because Miya knew he wasnt that strong.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Masayuki noticed how the brother moved, he sighed a little and slowly moved one hand to gather a little of the blood on his finger. Then he moved it down to the brothers lips to let him feel the scent and know there was blood there. "Not like you have not tasted it before right?" he commented with a small smile, more to himself then to the brother.

"...your such a baby" he said again, it was something the brother said very often and he knew it to be partly true. But in a way it made him feel more useful that way, actually feeling like he was needed for something other then to be in the way. Maybe it was one of the only things there grandparents was all sure about, that Masayuki would keep his twin brother safe no matter what happened.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Miya woke, drawing the finger into his mouth to suck gently upon it.. His midn whispered.. "Masa-kun.. your blood tastes so sweet like always" He cooed softly and leaned up, leaning against his brother, awake again.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:37 pm

He noticed that the brother was awake and grinned a little as he watched him suck on the finger, it was a little weird of them to do like this. But not like it...was unheard of before of course. "Yeah you love it don't you, maybe if your good I will let you have some more where that came from? Would my little sweet innocent brother want some more blood?" he grinned a little more and brushed the finger against the brothers tongue inside of the mouth in a teasing manner, it was very useful to talk though there mental link like this.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Miya smiled adn giggled softly.. "please.. Masa-kun.. I like your blood.." He whimpered and nuzzled him, sucking on that finger, even if he didn ish to suck on something a bit.. Thicker (;0)
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Masayuki did enjoy to play with his brother like this, he gave a small wink at him. "Yeah how can I say no to those eyes?" he said, then he sighed and looked up into the ceiling for a few seconds. "But not now, later maybe..." he explained. "I'm tired of waiting for our stupid room, someone should have been here by now" he growled a little and shook his head.

"Let's just go and find a room that is not in use by anyone? So no much sucking now, go get your bags Miya-chan." He was once again taking command of the situation. Now what was he suppose to be doing? He just saw no other idea then to find the room by themselves? seriously weird school not to help out at all.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Miya blushed and let go of the finger.. picking up his bags and moving with his brother.. "I suppose so.. We'll get told if it isnt our room right?" He smiled softly, brightly.. He blushed from the thoughts he had and followed his brother.. Gods how he loved it when Masa took control.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Othello had wondered out of his room and to the main floor of the dorm building Muttering to himself.

" Gezz there not even here a few minutes and breaking the rules already. "

Othello said still muttering to himself walking down the steps. He had been assingned the task of greeting the new students and had been late about if because of his brother.

" OI you two , you do know there is a rule about blood consumption on campus even if its tiny like that and between brothers. "

Othello said as he reached the bottom of the steps facing the two twins. He was slightly taller than the and had Long silver hair that hung halfway down his back his figure was slim yet tone. Dressed in a black sleeveless turtle neck and slim fit black jeans with combat boots to match.

" Ah never mind that for now. "

He said waving a hand dismissively before continuing on.

" Welcome to Cross Academy you Sir's "

Othello said bowing slightly as a buttler would his silver hair falling forward slightly over his shoulder.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alariah Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Miyake gasped as someone spoke up.. "oh.. I umm.. Hello there, we.. we didn't know sir honest.. We just got here.. I.. I'm Miyake Honami.. This is my twin brother.." He said politely.
Alariah
Alariah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Masa slowly walked over to his bags and picked them up, he noticed the person even before he arrived, Mainly because of his mental powers. He did not seem to notice that he was talking, or he acted as if nothing was being said anyway. His eyes then slowly looked to the boy talking and he had a bored look in his eyes. "Oh they make sucky rules like that? Gheeze this place gets more and more boring by the minute, whatever I do with my brother is my business." he commented and did not seem like he cared one word what the other guy said.

He examined the guy in silence for a few seconds, there blood was there own blood. No one was ever going to tell him what to do with it! "Thanks for the welcome, or something" he closed his eyes and shook the head, then he opened them again. "So any more rules I should know about?" just so he knew what he had to do in order to break them. He did not bother to tell what his name was at all, after all this guy had not said his yet.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Othello sighed this was gonna be difficult one was stubborn and the other shy. He stood up to his full height his hair had fallen into his face slightly.

" I meet where anyone could just walk in on you, in a locked or closed door room thats not a public space it dosnt matter. Day class students are off limits though "

Othello said with a heavy sigh running a hand through his hair putting the strands that had fallen out of place behind his ear.

" Rokkotsu Othello nice to meet you "

Othello said he crossed his arms over his chest and just looked out the window before returning his gaze to the twins.

" The only other thing i can think of is.... "

Othello said pausing like he was thinking about somthing.

" One... Stay out of my head or you'll regret it I dont like it when people get past my shield and pry...and two Dont harm my brother.... Other than that enjoy your stay "

Othello said with a harsh glare holding a finger up with each number he shrugged at the last statement his personality seemed to change to that of a carefree person his gaze no longer harsh but that of a bored person.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorn Koon Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Masayuki listened to the words, he did not make much of a face other then the usual bored expression he always used when around other people then his twin brother. "Masayuki Honami" it would not be hard to know there names since there grandfather was one of the oldest and most powerful pureblood vampires alive in this mordern age, he was also a member of the council at that.

To the words about the head he actually did grin a little. "Trust me Othello, if me or my brother really wanted to be inside of your head. Well then you would not even notice us to be there, but I do not feel like reading the mind of someone so boring." he then shook his head and gave a small glance to the twin brother. Then he looked back at the man. "as long as you do not harm my brother I will not harm yours unless he harms me first..." it was fair enough to be honest. "Can't promise I will not play with him of course, but no harm in a good game" what kind of game he did not say, but Miya would know that his brother did like to mess with people. Just small things like cause them to hear something that was not there, never things that actually did any harm.
Dorn Koon
Dorn Koon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next