Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wheres shiki (open)

2 posters

Go down

wheres shiki (open) Empty wheres shiki (open)

Post  miss devine Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Rima was walking around looking for her dear friend and he seemed to be no where at all. she walk every corridor in the moon dorm and passed many people but still shiki was no where to be found. pacing now drawing attention to herself she passed a few other night class student who were staring at her intently."what the hell," she said to herself and finally she stopped at one the confused vampires. " i cant find Shiki have you seen him, i checked his room and every hall and i cant find Kaname either he should know..... have you seen either?" she was almost crying worried where he was but perhaps hes just on vacation .....maybe.
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

wheres shiki (open) Empty Re: wheres shiki (open)

Post  Floppy Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:32 am

Kiku was dressed now in his Cross uniforme, just as great Kaname wished. He still had that bored, cold expression over his face, his scent smelling of cherry tabacco's. When he pulled a small yawn, he observed Rima being rather agitated. His eyes went over the other vampire and he seemed clueless about what Rima was blattering.

Kiku approached them and called in a smooth voice, though his was low and slightly hoarsed:

" - Rima...what's wrong? "

They knew each other pretty well, since they were both in senior class and around Kaname's planning.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  miss devine Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:22 am

"Kiku! thank god"
she quickly pushed past the previous 'help' and walked over.
"i cant find Shiki anywhere. like he feel off the planet not his room the gardens or anywhere in here. and on top of that Kaname is no where to be found either i started looking for him, i figured he'd know if Shiki went home but hes gone too do you know where anyone is?"
she looked really distressed as she looked straight in Kiku's eyes. she couldn't keep still sicking at her newly polished nails as the chips of paint fell on the floor. she couldn't help feeling like something was going on but she figured it was all kaname's doing.
" do you think that kaname is with Yuki or what do you think?"
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 am

Kiku chuckled smoothly at Rima's stressed out moment. He tapped slightly her shoulder and claimed:

" - Haha...don't worry about Shiki, he had an urgent call to visit family...you should know the best how Senri clan is..."

He smiled at her and pulled away his hand, plunking it into his pocket:

" - And about the Prince...I believe it's his own business where he is...cannot do anything about it. "

He shrugged, looking to answer Rima's questions and let her escape from that grimacing pitch she had. She was really into Shiki, which was pretty amusing and delightful for Kiku. He leaned closer to Rima's gaze and jokingly claimed:

" - You can feed me sticks, if you want..."

He winked teasingly, but Rima would know it's only his foolish playboyish act, as always.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  miss devine Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 am

rima bowed in thanks,
" kiku, thank you very much... but one more question do you know when hell be back or what happend?"
the prince she laughed to her self more like god so untouchable.
" well he deserves his time i only needed to know where shiki was figured hed at least know but you answer my question thanks"
she bowed again and as she walked away she heard kiku's remark about her blood.
" you know if you wanted it i would make you fight for it, no freebies except for shiki"
she pulled some sweet strawberry poky from her small hand bag and continued to walk towards the common room. she cut her finger slightly on the poky box as to tease kiku into following her.
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 am

Kiku chuckled at Rima's counter attack but straighten his back and waved smoothly his hand:

" - I'm on diet, today..."

He placed his hands back in pockets and shoved a glare out of the window. The sense of Hio clan was nearby, though his nostrils were lingering between Rima's blood scent and some other nostalgic one from this morning.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  miss devine Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 am

[closed]
miss devine
miss devine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down