Vampire Knight - Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Class CAFETERIA

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Night Class CAFETERIA - Page 4 Empty Re: Night Class CAFETERIA

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:56 am

Ienzo growled his teeth biting down into his fork , a clearly irritated and pissed off look on his face.

" Your wrong , I ment reckless by starting pointless fights again and cutting up your hand as I said earlier. I dint want you to force your self on my weather your sober or drunk I don't even think about you that way "

Ienzo said with a low growl trying to think of how to make things very clear to Kiku so there would be no confusion.

" there is no sex or physical attraction or hunger attached to this , just keeping you from getting in trouble with multiple people. "

Ienzo said rubbing his forehead slightly.
Ienzo
Ienzo

http://akaitiskui.deviantart.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Kiku was getting irritated and angered as well:

- " BULLSHIT!"

He claimed hitting the table with his palm. He moved his leg and crawled more towards the table:

" - You shouldn't give a damn about what am I doing: either if i drink or pick fights, before having you, you never gave a damn about me drinking or picking fights. Admit it, God damn it, already!"

He was really scarry or to be said not someone you would like to piss off.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Ienzo chuckled softly , sighing slightly and closed his eyes he could feel kiku's anger radating.

" The bar you frequent so much is on the way too and from my job. Do you know those rare fights were the ones you were fighting would freeze or run all of a sudden. "

Ienzo said softly and calmly, he wasn't in the mood to raise his voice he opened his eyes half way to look at kiku both were tinted a reddish lavender color.

" I don't like psyically fighting it makes me sick but I do what I can when I see some one in trouble "

Ienzo said placing his fork back into the lasagna continuing to eat it.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Kiku frowned. That damn kid interfered with his business so that how it was. Damn he felt like giving this kid a true fight.

" -tch...so you were worrying about those shit-loads i was fighting with....great, I will give you credit for that, though it pissed me off seeing them run. My anger wasn;t diminished and the problems not solved. So you made things even more worse by helping...."

He slided back on the back of the chair, being greatly angered now remembering about the angerness from the past, too. Ah, he was in the mood to kick someone.

" - I don't care what makes you sick, i will fight when I feel like it!"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Ienzo sighed , he felt like giving up there was just no winning for him when he was arguing with Kiku.

" Do you ever think about anyone but yourself , your such a self center bitch "

Ienzo said , he had last his interest in his lasagna and close the container back and placed it in the bag. He folder his arms across the table.

" I'm sorry for interfearing , but I'm not the type of person to just sit and watch. Don't get angry. "

Ienzo said calmly though his voice shook slightly the anger still emitting off of kiku.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 pm

" -Tch...whatever..."

Kiku stood up and pushed the chair towards the table, muttering:

"- Take care, freshman..."

Well, once Kiku would have anything to do he would do no matter how late it was. Ienzo's chat angered him even more, his hand was on the verge to kick off again, his mouth felt dry. He stepped towards the door and opened it, hurrying outside quickly. Screw the uniforme, he was going like that to the bar.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Ienzo sighed as kiku left leaving as well heading back to his dorm for a moment to pick up his bank card and dropping of the remainder of his food putting it in the fridge. From there he would throw on a Loose solid black hoodie that loosely fit and covered his arms and headed into the city.

[exit]
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:38 am

---------- After the fight--------------

Othello had come here after checking on his brother and seeing Ienzo in that state put him in a furry of anger but he had calmed down. Othello was thinking about what ienzo had said irritation on his face , why would his brother do such reckless things to go help a person like kiku. Othello had never personally met kiku only heard of him from the rumors around school and seen him every so often when he went to go get his jobs from the council.

" That bastard "

Othello muttered silently to himself , looking down at the plate of steak and Mashed potatoes that was half eaten he had slightly lost his appetite and was now just sipping on his glass of soda , he made a mental note to get some food for ienzo before he left.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:44 am

Kiku entered the cafeteria with the air of looking for someone so when he spotted Othello, he smiled and claimed:

" - Ah. Found him."

He walked towards Othello's table, passing by the counter and saying to the maiden:

" - Bring me a limonade, please..."

He reached Othello's table and pulled the chair, sitting in front of Othello. His both hands were bandaged leaving only the fingers to be seen and his lips were crusted, his cheeks slightly cut and bruised.

" - Well, well...acting like a loner?"
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 am

Upon seeing kiku , othello''s mood went from bad to worse but he didnt let it show. His eyes glanced over kikus appearance seeing all the cuts and bruises.

" Tch- look what the cat dragged in after it beat it up "

Othello said with a small smirk , he sipped at his coke casually more so to keep from talking.

" What do you want "

Othello said in a low voice that had an almost growl to it garing at kiku with narrowed eyes.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 am

Kiku smiled superior and laid-back, waving smoothly his hand as if wanting anything actually. His limonade was brought so he sipped smoothly from it, then when placed it down, leaned over the table, asking Othello:

" - Why is your brother targetted by the Council?"

He suddenly laid by the back of the chair, muttering:

" - ..what am I saying...he is not even your brother..."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:10 am

Othello hissed at kikus last comment irritated by it.

" He is my adoptive brother and is by brother none the less "

Othello said harshly his temper short and he wasnt in the mood for taunts and silly games. He looked back over at kiku with a slight sigh.

" You fought with him on your side right ? , Thats why the restraints he wears keeps him from using all his power in a fight , i bet he didnt even use a 4th of it while fighting. The council wants to harness that power for themselves and use it against uncooperative purebloods and others. "

Othello said pausing to take a sip of his soda and turning his gaze back to his food taking a bite.

" But the recoil it has on his body is great because he cant control it very well "

Othello said with a sigh.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:16 am

Kiku averted his eyes, slightly bored of Othello's philosophy. He took the glass of lemonade but before sipping, he muttered:

" - So he is a monster....after all..."

He shifted his eyes, a small smirk playing on his lips as he found a weak spot of the Council. He sipped from the lemonade, then placed it down, saying:

" - You are useless as an adoptive brother, you should have taught him how to control it."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:26 am

Othello wanted to punch kiku in the face and clenched his fist , kiku was only pushing his buttons and he needed to calm down.

" It's hard to teach someone with entirely different powers than your own , espically if he's scared of them himself. "

Othello muttered resting his chin in his palm sipping the last of the coke and waiting for the lady to bring him another.

" His , mom and dad had similar ability's to his , but the day he unlocked his he was hospitalized for some injuries. Three days after he started back school his parents were killed 3 days isnt enough to teach someone "

othello said thumping the glass impatiently on the table waiting for another.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 am

" - Right...."

Kiku muttered, he seemed so bored and uninterested of the story. He slightly looked irritated at Othello;s cup as bumped upon the table, then moved his gaze back on the people from the cafeteria:

" - He blaims himself for that killing, I presume?"

Kiku pointed his index finger at Othello, suddenly, saying:

" - By the way, he is in my room."
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:37 am

" Yes he blames himself because he killed two people before . . . well almost. "

Othello said sighing in relief as the waitress brought him another soda moving his straw from the old one to the new one and handing the waitress his empty glass. Othello took a long sip of the soda and glared at kiku.

" Are you trying to provoke me , i heard him leave his room twice. he has to help people who are hurt, he cant stand watching people hurt themselves. He contradicts himself and his actions a lot "

Othello said with a sigh trying to figure out what kiku was getting at.

Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 am

" - Perfect!"

Kiku claimed getting slightly irritated, he pulled his chair closer to the table and rested his arms on it as muttering towards Othello:

" - Indeed, I'm trying to provoke you. I hate that kind of gentle person so make sure he stays away from me or else...I will make him control everything."

"- Tch!"

He sighed irritated and laid again on the back of the chair, sipping from the lemonade, though his cuts slightly sting.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:50 am

" Before his parents died they did teach him that his temper was important to keep under control , thats why he acts the way he does but when he gets angry , run its not pretty nor safe "

Othello said chuckling slightly seeing as kiku though he could control ienzo and keep him away was humorous to othello.

" Im not here very often for long periods of time , so he does what he wants. just tell him to leave you alone "

Othello said , wondering if kiku could really do that , judging by kiku's actions and irritation Ienzo had already started getting under kiku's skin.

" or is it , that you may be changing because of him discovering a new side of yourself you dont like nor want which is why you want him to leave you alone "

Othello asked curiously sipping his soda waiting for an answer.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 am

" - Sure...I love him and I can't stand it!"

Kiku claimed, pretending to be a dumped Romeo, but then his serious, cold pitch came again.

" - Tch...don't joke with me."

He finished his lemonade and pushed the cup further as he crossed his legs and arms.

" - I didn't want to hurt his feelings, that's all..."

Kiku claimed looking absent-minded through the cafeteria. He doubted Othello knew about their initimate affair and actually didn't want to put the struggle around his neck by his own.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 am

Othello chuckled amused by this slightly , he had never know kiku for being a person who cared about hurting someones feelings.

"Oh really , you've never struck me as the type of person to care whether or not you hurt someone , clearly by your many affairs you haven't yet. "

Othello said chuckling slightly , not that he wasnt the one who was having his buttons pushed his could retaliate but he really did wonder why kiku was being like this now.

" Did something happen to make you change your ways "

Othello asked seriously moving his plate aside and picking up the menu again to get something for ienzo to eat when he woke up that he would leave in ienzo's room.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:26 am

Kiku shrugged:

" - Yes....Kaname will kill me if I play my game in his turf."

Well, that was one reason truthfully, but except that there were others, too, Kiku was just not mentioning them.
He uncrossed his arms and sighed:

" - My affairs were not regretful and I do have memories of them."

He smirked wickedly, he wasn't one to do something that'd be regretted.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 am

Othello chuckled as kiku said it was because he was on kaname's turf , he hadnt been around any long period of time to get to know the pureblodd but from what he had heard there was only one person he cared about and that was Yuki Cross.

" I didnt say they were regretful, i said you usually dont care who it is or if they say no or not , or if they end up getting hurt in the end. I was just curious as in why my brother is different though im glad you care not to hurt him "

Othello said with a devious smirk , he wondered how long it would take to get the entire truth out of Kiku. He still continused to look at the menu not being able to pick one thing
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:36 am

Kiku smiled back at Othello, claiming teasingly:

" - Your adoptive brother is a freshman at my Academy and the target of the Council, plus, he is sooo damn sensitive that I definitly do not what to screw the other affairs because Kiku hurt awfully a poor boy from first year."

He tapped Othello's forehead with a smirk:

" - It's my reputation I'm caring about."

He took his hand away.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ienzo Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Othello chuckled slightly as kiku said that it was all about maintaining his reputation and pryed no longer wondering why Ienzo was still in kiku's room then but shoved the though aside.

" What ever you say Kiku "

Othello said with a sarcastic grin upon his face , he had decided to get Ienzo some more Lasagna since he had given the rest to kiku. Othello summoned the waitress over and placed the order to go, he would leave it in ienzo's room on his way back out. Othello pulled out a small silver phone and flipped it open scrolling through his messages none being personal all from his work at the council discussing plans , he sighed heavily and shut the phone slipping it back into his pocket. Some would have to admit Othello and ienzo did look similar and had similar traits and mannerisms but there personality's and powers were different.
Ienzo
Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Floppy Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:38 am

Kiku smiled casually and slapping once the table, stood up. The chair going grrrr on the ground as he did so:

" - Well...I'll take my leave...."

He adjusted the chair to the table and winking at Othello, said:

" - See you around..."

He walked by the counter, flipping the money to the maiden then pushed the door open and exited the cafeteria. He had to return to his room, worrying about its state and Ienzo. At least he should move the boy in his room.
Floppy
Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next